đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Sun: Gaga in talks for a new Vegas contract

sara57

Featured Posts

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/19865870/lady-gaga-second-las-vegas-residency-2023/

The Sun can reveal the Bad Romance singer is deep in talks to return to Las Vegas for a second residency.

A source said: "For a long time Lady Gaga wasn't sure if she would ever perform again due to health problems but Chromatica has helped build her back up."

"With Britney Spears on an indefinite hiatus and Katy Perry's PLAY residency coming to an end next month, Vegas have a big pop shaped hole to fill.

Gaga is the biggest star on the planet once more so it makes perfect sense."

While she is yet to sign on the dotted line, talks are said to be in advance stages with potential shows kicking off late 2023.

A rep for Lady Gaga has been contacted by The Sun for comment.

Gaga's debut residency Enigma + Jazz & Piano saw her take over Park Theatre from the end of 2018 until May this year.

The 52 run of shows took a staggering ÂŁ70 million at the box office and was met with critical praise.

Gaga was forced to cut her final date on her Chromatica Ball in Miami short after freak lightening repeatedly hit near the stadium earlier this month.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sun seems to have reliable info on Gaga these last few months. A new vegas contract is hardly surprising though. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Yass kween forget LATAM, go for Vegas. Empty our bank accounts, bankrupt us. 

:madge:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

I was right about predicting a new residency show for fall 2023 :neyde:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Julien Lockhart

How is it possible ? I meant she didn't finish the first one ? She has some date to do so ?? How 

He ate my heart

OMonster

I hope she gives it another name and a complete rebrand. 'REPLAY' would be kinda cool and a nod to it being hit-heavy. It could tell the same story as TCB: her journey from pain to healing. The inevitable comparisons to 'PLAY' would be kinda funny too. 

subtext / fantasy

I have nothing against the idea of a residency for her, but the concept of Las Vegas is so boring to me... I'd be more interested in traveling to any other city in the US.

10 minutes ago, Julien Lockhart said:

How is it possible ? I meant she didn't finish the first one ? She has some date to do so ?? How 

They can make superseding contracts to renegotiate or extend. This most likely would be for new dates beyond what they've already negotiated or a new show for the remaining dates etc

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived