💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Sun: Gaga in talks for a new Vegas contract

sara57

Featured Posts

On 9/20/2022 at 11:12 AM, desnorteio said:

Should have gone for 2 shows in Europe instead of 1. Guess I won't see her soon :enigma:

You never know, the original CBT was not long after Chromatica released, so if a new album is on the way within a year, that's a new tour within 2.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

But she had 20 tour dates. Yes I know it was only Europe, Japan, and US. But she gave plenty of opportunity to go see her. I met fans at my show all the way from Australia and South America, and all over the world. I realize not everyone can afford it, but its not fair to say she didn’t give everyone a date. She tried with what she could give. She cannot travel the world with 80-100 dates like she used to, due to a few factors: her physical health, mental wellbeing, her busy schedule. And thats just a fact we all have to accept. We can not be happy about it, we dont all have to agree. And I definitely see your point of view! You and others are more than allowed to feel how you feel. But this is the reality at the moment. Its better than her pushing past her limit, and cancelling another leg of a tour due to her health. People would be just as upset then. She said she is finally healthy again, and this was a healthy decision for her to make. 

For example, the Weeknd has been touring back to back like crazy. In LA, he had to cancel the show 2 songs in bc his voice gave out. That was devastating because everyone was already at the show. Gaga knows her limits now, and she does not want that happening.

I never said that she should do 100 dates or go past her limit dont put words in my mouth and alot of fans dont have the money to travel to those countries to see gaga so stop acting as if its so easy

GagasEnigma4
44 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I never said that she should do 100 dates or go past her limit dont put words in my mouth and alot of fans dont have the money to travel to those countries to see gaga so stop acting as if its so easy

I am sorry to upset you I didnt mean to. I agree it is not so easy. I saved up for a long time to see her too.

Vegas is just an easy way for her to perform some weeks here and there amongst her busy schedule. I am not saying that makes it more convenient for all her fans though. I truly hope she gets to travel to you and other international monsters some day soon:heart:

34 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I am sorry to upset you I didnt mean to. I agree it is not so easy. I saved up for a long time to see her too.

Vegas is just an easy way for her to perform some weeks here and there amongst her busy schedule. I am not saying that makes it more convenient for all her fans though. I truly hope she gets to travel to you and other international monsters some day soon:heart:

Oh thats oke my country did have a date but i just feel for those who havent had a chance to see her live yet 

monketsharona
On 9/20/2022 at 9:27 PM, Ainosuke said:

During the fame monster era I remember asking my uncle if he thought Gaga would be the next Madonna and he said idk but she’ll be over once she starts doing Vegas shows and welp.

She literally made Vegas since 2018 and just finished one of her biggest and most successful tours in 2022. 

Glad your uncle was wrong 

Archived