💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Sun: Gaga in talks for a new Vegas contract

sara57

Featured Posts

LilyLark

Y'all have to stop believing The Sun. It's a British tabloid...just because they've been right a few times in regards to various musicians doesn't mean they are always right. Even Page Six, which is super trashy, is more credible...and it makes more sense for Page Six, which is based in NYC, to get the gossip versus a rag in London getting news about a Vegas show.

Also, logically, this just doesn't seem to make much sense....esp. when you consider Gaga's burgeoning film career.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
49 minutes ago, Ainosuke said:

Oh since this got 2 WP by the delusional @PartySick might as well be honest and say she’s fvcking over lmao. Byeee.

> Has a sold out stadium tour

> Is apparently over

Aww :flutter: I don't get why people take wos so damn personally :rip:

Touch grass :rip:

đŸ–€

3 hours ago, Ainosuke said:

Oh since this got 2 WP by the delusional @PartySick might as well be honest and say she’s fvcking over lmao. Byeee.

Yaeh because She is so over they gave her a lead role in the new joler movie right

11 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I understand, but would you rather her not perform at all for 2-3 years? Its this or nothing. I understand where you are coming from though.

There are alot of fans who didnt even get a tour date and that she might do more vegas they cant go because its to exspensive so thats why so may fans are frustrated with this

vitoburrrito
23 hours ago, Babel said:

I have nothing against the idea of a residency for her, but the concept of Las Vegas is so boring to me... I'd be more interested in traveling to any other city in the US.

I think what Harry Styles (and I think some other people too?) is doing is kind of cool. Short-lived residencies in a few cities here and there. That way she is still traveling but not to the extent that it's a different city every day. 

4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Also, logically, this just doesn't seem to make much sense....esp. when you consider Gaga's burgeoning film career.

How does it not make sense? Gaga has said, repeatedly (during her jazz shows) that she loves performing there and would be happy to stay "as long as they will have me." Vegas residencies are the dream job for musicians: Huge money, small time commitment, ability to still have a life in between runs. Vegas is a one hour flight away from LA. Movies don't take that much time to film. They are usually done in a matter of weeks to a couple months. She could theoretically do 2 movies a year AND a part time Vegas residency and STILL have time in the studio to make new music. She did exactly that over the last several years. 

When you look at the Park MGM theater schedule for next year, there are several months with availability (i.e. nothing on the schedule yet). She will most likely stick with MGM and just fill in those holes in the schedule between Usher and Aerosmith runs. It's not complicated. 

She likely wants to change Enigma, which is resulting in the need to sign a "new" contract, but my guess is she will simply wrap in the remaining contractually obligated shows into the new contract. So let's say the original contract was 100 shows and she still has 20 left. MGM wants another 100 show contract, so they simply write the new contract for 120 shows instead, but only pay her for 100 shows (since she already got paid in full for the last contract).

45 minutes ago, Suuus said:

There are alot of fans who didnt even get a tour date and that she might do more vegas they cant go because its to exspensive so thats why so may fans are frustrated with this

I had to wait until 2019 to be able to finally afford to go see her live. I was 41 by then. I get not being able to afford it, but that's just life sometimes. I was busy raising kids on one income while my husband was constantly away in war zones between 2009 and 2019. I missed the Monster Ball Tour, the BTWBT, the Art Rave and the Joanne World Tour. Luckily, Gaga won't stop performing, probably ever. So, you may be older by the time you get to see her but it will be worth the wait. I mean, the only reason why I was even able to go to TCB is because my kids are now 18 and 16 and can actually stay home by themselves so I can finally do fun things! đŸ€ŁÂ 

monketsharona

I honestly don't get the point of people getting angry for this. 

I mean it's not like performing in Vegas is preventing her to perform elsewhere. She's just done with CBT, it's not like another WW tour is planned that soon. 

At least she'll be performing live until she's back for another tour. 

16 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

Yes. Her residency is not as successful as they thought it would be. I guess only 4 nights were sold-out.

Wait Really :what: ? Is there information that I can read ?

31 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I mean it's not like performing in Vegas is preventing her to perform elsewhere. She's just done with CBT, it's not like another WW tour is planned that soon. 

Definitely, and while perform at vegas she can write music and do a new album and then go on a world tour, in any case I don't think there will be a world tour until at least 2024. Even if it's not a show I'll ever see because it's so expensive and far away, I'd rather watch the show on youtube than waiting for her to disappear for years and come back.

ChicaSkas
21 hours ago, Ainosuke said:

During the fame monster era I remember asking my uncle if he thought Gaga would be the next Madonna and he said idk but she’ll be over once she starts doing Vegas shows and welp.

I'm so glad your uncle is the worldwide authority on who has and hasn't made it in life, when could we ever 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Wouldn't even be surprised. She seems to really enjoyed her time there, especially when doing the Jazz show ones. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Alot of fans didnt even get a tour date so i understand there frustration

GagasEnigma4
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

Alot of fans didnt even get a tour date so i understand there frustration

But she had 20 tour dates. Yes I know it was only Europe, Japan, and US. But she gave plenty of opportunity to go see her. I met fans at my show all the way from Australia and South America, and all over the world. I realize not everyone can afford it, but its not fair to say she didn’t give everyone a date. She tried with what she could give. She cannot travel the world with 80-100 dates like she used to, due to a few factors: her physical health, mental wellbeing, her busy schedule. And thats just a fact we all have to accept. We can not be happy about it, we dont all have to agree. And I definitely see your point of view! You and others are more than allowed to feel how you feel. But this is the reality at the moment. Its better than her pushing past her limit, and cancelling another leg of a tour due to her health. People would be just as upset then. She said she is finally healthy again, and this was a healthy decision for her to make. 

For example, the Weeknd has been touring back to back like crazy. In LA, he had to cancel the show 2 songs in bc his voice gave out. That was devastating because everyone was already at the show. Gaga knows her limits now, and she does not want that happening.

Archived