Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Sun: Gaga in talks for a new Vegas contract

sara57

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Perry's already leaving Vegas?

1 hour ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

Yes. Her residency is not as successful as they thought it would be. I guess only 4 nights were sold-out.

I don't think that's fair. According to Wikipedia, she was averaging around 90% altogether. Most of these residencies only last like 1-3 years, but Britney and Celine were the exceptions.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I am having flashbacks to the third act of Elvis where the Colonel talks him into playing Las Vegas showrooms instead of international stadiums. 

Well, Elvis hadn't yet ever played the international stadiums. It was clearly a bad choice for him to listen to the Colonel on that one, but Gaga gets to make this decision for herself and she likes doing it, so...

Sorry, I'm always gonna be a fan of Gaga in Vegas because it's super easy for me to get there and I actually love the strip. It's so much fun! I mean, I know that's a privileged point of view, but I literally flew to Chicago for TCB only because LA wasn't originally on the list and I bought tix back in 2020. So, I'd much rather have her in driving distance in general. 😆 Means I can see her more often! 

GagasEnigma4
6 hours ago, Suuus said:

Maybe because alot of us cant afford to go 

I understand, but would you rather her not perform at all for 2-3 years? Its this or nothing. I understand where you are coming from though.

GagasEnigma4
2 hours ago, NT78 said:

So true. At that theater, the FARTHEST AWAY seat from the stage is only 100 feet away. That's insane. The venue is very intimate. 

Exactly! Its incredible! 

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, Railing said:

I don't think that's fair. According to Wikipedia, she was averaging around 90% altogether. Most of these residencies only last like 1-3 years, but Britney and Celine were the exceptions.

Thanks for the info but isn't having 90% sold out shows for a limited shows number from a recently launched residency actually disappointing?

Okay I'd better start saving because plane tickets alone from New Zealand - USA are thousands of dollars :smh:  but I missed TCB so I think I need to save for this one

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ALGAYDO
12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Okay I'd better start saving because plane tickets alone from New Zealand - USA are thousands of dollars :smh:  but I missed TCB so I think I need to save for this one

Imagine they give a special discount to those who have to travel from outside the US to see her Vegas show. Now that would be spectacular. 

4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Imagine they give a special discount to those who have to travel from outside the US to see her Vegas show. Now that would be spectacular. 

That would be the dream :smh:  but the US people would riot and sue for having higher ticket prices and probably burn down the arena and noone would get to go

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Monstermilo

sorry but the vegas show is way too expensive and most of the ppl that go dont even know half her songs

she should focus on a new album and do another stadium tour in 2023/2024

I have no qualms with Gaga being in Vegas. I really enjoy going there, I feel like Gaga enjoys being there too and the city treats her like a demi-god (pretty much everywhere you go her music is playing, or there is a picture of her somewhere). 

15 hours ago, Ainosuke said:

She’s not over per se but she’s not relevant either. 

Oh since this got 2 WP by the delusional @PartySick might as well be honest and say she’s fvcking over lmao. Byeee.

11 minutes ago, Ainosuke said:

Oh since this got 2 WP by the delusional @PartySick might as well be honest and say she’s fvcking over lmao. Byeee.

so you joined a fansite without even being a fan :lmao: go back to madonnanation luv

mother, what must i do?

I'm determined to make it there this time, I'm so sad I haven't seen J&P either. The traveling from Germany just makes me nervous and I gotta save up for it and plan in time. :giveup:

Archived