Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Sun: Gaga in talks for a new Vegas contract

sara57

Featured Posts

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, SevenWonder said:

After attending the CBT, I would pay big money to see her jazz show.

I loved the pop part of her concert, but when she sat down at her piano and played Shallow, ARUTW, TEoG, Angel Down, etc? I was awe struck. How she captivated 52k people with just a few chords and her voice was astounding. 

I have seen her Jazz show a few times, and it is AMAZING!!! She is so happy singing jazz, and it has gotten just as many, if not more rave reviews than Enigma (which I loved as well). She is a jazz singer! She lights up when she sings jazz and plays piano! Yes she is also a pop singer…before anyone comes for me. But seeing her in her element in Jazz & Piano is something incredible to experience:heart:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Ainosuke said:

During the fame monster era I remember asking my uncle if he thought Gaga would be the next Madonna and he said idk but she’ll be over once she starts doing Vegas shows and welp.

she's far from over tho, her career has been nothing but highs ever since ARTPOP

mother, what must i do?

1 minute ago, NATAH said:

she's far from over tho, her career has been nothing but highs ever since ARTPOP

She’s not over per se but she’s not relevant either. 

4 minutes ago, Ainosuke said:

girl... she just had a sold out stadium tour...

mother, what must i do?

4 minutes ago, Ainosuke said:

Pls she was literally making 5.4 million dollars per show this summer :toofunny: 

Are you a troll or what

GagasEnigma4
7 minutes ago, Ainosuke said:

How is she not relevant? She keeps raking in the Oscar nominations, just had a sold out stadium tour, and has one of the most successful Vegas residencies ever. She is literally everywhere right now. How is that not relevant??:duck: 

1 minute ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

How is she not relevant? She keeps raking in the Oscar nominations, just had a sold out stadium tour, and has one of the most successful Vegas residencies ever. How is that not relevant?:duck: 

plus she snagged a lead role in Joker 2 over countless actresses who likely auditioned :duck:

mother, what must i do?

GagasEnigma4
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

plus she snagged a lead role in Joker 2 over countless actresses who likely auditioned :duck:

Exactly! She IS the moment!! Must be trolling…:toofunny:

Nickypie101

As someone who lives in California and couldn’t afford the 500+ dollar tickets to enigma please no. This is way too expensive If tickets were cheaper I’d be on board but it makes it so unrealistic. So much to spend on travel and commute then another 500-1000+ on a single ticket? No way 

14 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

As someone who lives in California and couldn’t afford the 500+ dollar tickets to enigma please no. This is way too expensive If tickets were cheaper I’d be on board but it makes it so unrealistic. So much to spend on travel and commute then another 500-1000+ on a single ticket? No way 

My enigma ticket was barely more expensive that my TCB ticket, and my TCB ticket was in a worse location. I also flew in from MD. 

GagasEnigma4
16 minutes ago, maryloo said:

My enigma ticket was barely more expensive that my TCB ticket, and my TCB ticket was in a worse location. I also flew in from MD. 

Yeah it depends where you want to sit. Its such a small theater that even back of house tickets begin at like $89 . And middle back is like $175. Obviously closer up it will get more pricey. I was once 2nd row balcony for like $250. Pretty good by Vegas standards for such a high demand show.

The issue with the Vegas prices, is the resale prices, not the original prices. Nearly every time I have logged on to buy tickets, 10 min later half the theater (which only seats 5,000) is basically resale via scalpers. Thats the big issue. They know there is more demand than quantity of tickets. Its really shitty and makes it unfair to real fans I agree. But if you are able to get tickets at original price they are not that bad compared to TCB. I was in pit for TCB, and paid double what I would pay for pit in Vegas.

And yes I am aware Vegas shows are pricier than typical arena tours, but you are paying for the intimacy of it all (5,000 people where even the back is a great spot) vs 55,000 in a stadium. I think thats why Vegas is pricier too. To see someone as huge as Gaga in such a small theater is a sight to behold. Much like it was when Celine or Elton were in Vegas. Vegas is just expensive but if you try for tickets right when they go on sale, I promise you can find decent priced (meaning not $500 lol)

Nickypie101
21 minutes ago, maryloo said:

I didn’t check very often but when I did I couldn’t find anything cheaper than like 3-400 even for the very back, my CB ticket was 200 for amazing field seat

Archived