💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Sun: Gaga in talks for a new Vegas contract

sara57

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

A residency means a reliable venue, more time to prepare + save for a trip, a more controlled environment allowing for some surprise song variations, elaborate sets we were crying about, lighting design, etc... 

Not sure why so many monsters are against the idea. 

It's not that we are against it, the thing is it's just extra hard to get there if you don't live in the US.

I went to Paris for TCB, spent 300$ on Early Entry, 400$ for the plane and 100$ for 3 nights in a hotel.

Getting a plane to the US (anywhere, not right to LV) would cost me around 1000-1500$. That's twice as much and it's only the trip to get there.

At least we'll be getting some content from her :ohwell:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
34 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I hope she gives it another name and a complete rebrand. 'REPLAY' would be kinda cool and a nod to it being hit-heavy. It could tell the same story as TCB: her journey from pain to healing. The inevitable comparisons to 'PLAY' would be kinda funny too. 

Interesting idea. I like that :vegas:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ChicaSkas
19 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

While I believe she will get back to Vegas on 2023 I also want to remind everyone on their info about the Chromatica Ball.

The warehouse was not in London, it was in Burbank, I got the address from a window in Johnny Good's IG stories.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

The warehouse was not in London, it was in Burbank, I got the address from a window in Johnny Good's IG stories.

Yeah but it wasnt her most complex nor had any Versace outfits. What I meant is we shouldn't believe 100% everything they say 'cause then we'll be dissapointed when that doesnt happen.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

PartySick
23 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Well, if I do get into that PhD program by the next Fall :huntyga:

Omg :excited2:

Time to turn everyone in Vegas gay :firega:

🖤

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

It's not that we are against it, the thing is it's just extra hard to get there if you don't live in the US.

I went to Paris for TCB, spent 300$ on Early Entry, 400$ for the plane and 100$ for 3 nights in a hotel.

Getting a plane to the US (anywhere, not right to LV) would cost me around 1000-1500$. That's twice as much and it's only the trip to get there.

At least we'll be getting some content from her :ohwell:

This is the main reason I couldn't do Vegas back when it happened. Everything was triple and quadruple what it would be for a traditional tour ticket. Because not only did I need to coordinate the price for the show itself ($600 ish) but i also needed to figure out a hotel stay (over $200) and a plane flight to and from ($300) so it was getting worse and worse for the wallet. Plus convincing my mom to allow it and getting off 3 days from work? I could never quite swing it during Enigma :giveup: so it was just me putting it off until eventually the Pandemic blasted the residency out of the water. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bradley
15 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

forePLAY for one

Nnn don't encourage the gheys. They're already having orgies at the TCB without this. :partysick:

I feel for international fans, but honestly it’s not fair to guilt her into traveling outside of the US just because it’s more convenient for you. She’s American. I really love the Spice Girls and am damn disappointed they didn’t they didn’t travel to the US for their last tour, but I get it. Some artists just can’t do the big world tour anymore. 

OMonster

Honestly, I'll most likely never see Gaga in Vegas (and I'm not sure I'd want to anyway) but I'm all for her doing this in-between tours. It's healthier for her, it keeps her performing, it gives us more content, it earns her money, it keeps her creative spirit alive... what's not to love? I admit 'Enigma' might've tarnished the whole thing because - for us fans who didn't go - it clearly doesn't translate well on film. But TCB shows that Gaga can still serve great tour/performance concepts... so I'm hopeful she'll bring that to Vegas and scrap Enigma. 

subtext / fantasy

I think she still had some shows left to fulfill her contract and we know that there is an extension option in her contract. Perhaps Sun wants to present Gaga's return to Vegas as brand new info, even though nothing special is happening.

She needs a new creative director and get rid of Richy… I am so tired of every song just being a dance choreo top to bottom… We miss the theatrics and set pieces

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

YES OH MY ****ING GOD LATE 2023!!! I'LL BE DONE EITH BASIC, TECH SCHOOL, AND I'LL HAVE MONEY!! WE'RE GOING BITCHES!!!!!

And we won't be competing for cuties :excited2:

🖤

Archived