Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Fake referendums to be held this weekend in many occupied regions

Dennis

Featured Posts

Dennis

Luhansk and Donetsk and Kherson puppet authorities announced fake referendums to be held this weekend (in a rush) to be able to join Russia before Ukraine liberates the territory

This comes as news of Lyman's imminent liberation started to circulate in russian channels and the increased pressure on the russian troops in Kherson.

Yesterday U.S Senators received a top secret (TS-SCI) briefing, likely to discuss Putin's next moves with the senators who are expected to vote on a new aid package for Ukraine in the next few weeks.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
FfFfFfFF

Hopefully this is sensationalism and all 'cause... :saladga:

Edited by FfFfFfFF
Dennis
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Hopefully this is sensationalism and all 'cause... :saladga:

Yeah he might announce full mobilization... He doesn't care if he destroys Russian economy in the process. What a disaster.

FfFfFfFF
37 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Yeah he might announce full mobilization... He doesn't care if he destroys Russian economy in the process. What a disaster.

I think he will announce the englargement of Russia's territory and ask Ukraine to recognize the new borders as an attempt to secure what he can or something like this.

If a full mobilization happens it will be dramatical for all parties involved, scarry even. :saladga:

Edited by FfFfFfFF
FATCAT
14 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think he will announce the englargement of Russia's territory and ask Ukraine to recognize the new borders as an attempt to secure what he can or something like this.

If a full mobilization happens it will be dramatical for all parties involved, scarry even. :saladga:

Do we have an understanding of what a full mobilization would mean for the war? I've always heard that a full mobilization would be nearly impossible because there isn't enough support within Russia. Has that changed, or are they just willing to rip the mask off now?

Purr more, hiss less.
FfFfFfFF
Just now, FATCAT said:

Do we have an understanding of what a full mobilization would mean for the war? I've always heard that a full mobilization would be nearly impossible because there isn't enough support within Russia. Has that changed, or are they just willing to rip the mask off now?

Unfortunately support for the war does exist in Russia, many buy into propaganda and hate the West (one may wonder though how many would be willing to actually risk their lives in a warzone, but still). In Moscow and Sankt Petersburg support is lower, but if people are mandated to go they might not have a chance.

The last time we saw a mobilization in a major country was in WW2 I believe, this would be unprecedented. Hopefully we don't live to see it.

It will take many months for the Russian population to be prepared and moved to the border with Ukraine, which would mean a multi-years war (if this indeed happens which hopefully it won't). Scarry thoughts!

• Like 1