Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

video defending Bebe Rexha goes viral on TikTok and Twitter

noa234

Featured Posts

moonsago

I was literally thinking about this a few days ago, how she’s one of the best and most successful songwritters of this past decade but for some reason people think of her as some Rita Ora and act like they don’t know who she is or how incredible her talent is. Lame. 

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, moonsago said:

she’s one of the best and most successful songwritters of this past decade

@dimitristhe told us she has ghost writers

On 11/28/2021 at 4:43 PM, dimitristhe said:

That song was written of a friend of mine. He will be very happy that his song is a hit. Of course Bebe got a writing credit without doing almost nothing.

ps: he is a ghost writer.

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

myluis617

She really has been abused by the industry.  I also find it shameful that other artists like Rihanna and Nicki Minaj preyed on her capabilities and chose to not fight for her credits. Thats f-ed up. Thats why I always hold artists who write their own lyrics at a higher pedestal. It is so easy for many artists now days to pay someones lyricism and musical style and make it their own. It takes an extremely talented musician to write it all themselves. 

I remember when I tried to make her happen by opening threads about her here on GGD but all you guys did was use this gif to spam other threads for almost a whole week

okbyefornow-bebe-rexha.gif

Hottie Detector

She's one the gays' queens tho :legend:

Love her voice and lyrics, such a talented artist!

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I remember when I tried to make her happen by opening threads about her here on GGD but all you guys did was use this gif to spam other threads for almost a whole week

she/her

djBuffoon

It makes sense why Bebe hasn't caught on as a solo artist, but her songwriting and contributions to popular tracks is undeniable. "There's already too many names on the track" is a crap excuse.

She has yet to release this masterpiece

In one of her tik tok she said she loves this song so much, but her label doesn't want her to release it.

2 hours ago, Cereza said:

She's one the gays' queens tho :legend:

Love her voice and lyrics, such a talented artist!

One of the best pop songs to be released in recent years honestly.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived