Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rocco Ritchie for Vogue Hong Kong

noa234

Featured Posts

Future Lovers
10 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

The indescribable mediocrity of his paintings though :air:

Why we gotta come for someone’s passion like that though. He’s young, he’a clearly still learning and evolving his style, and considering he sells his art under a pseudonym, it’s also clear he’s trying to succeed the good and honest way in that world rather than banking on being Madonna’s kid. Just let him live. 

Regina George

Threads like this always prove to me that average looking guys will always get praised as if they’re some kind of hot gods as long as they’re famous. This man right here literally looks like all of the guys I went to high school with and no one even found them hot. 

1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Threads like this always prove to me that average looking guys will always get praised as if they’re some kind of hot gods as long as they’re famous. This man right here literally looks like all of the guys I went to high school with and no one even found them hot. 

It's not that they're famous, but more so they're someone who literally coming out of an gay icon body. :ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, Mr Mendes said:

Why we gotta come for someone’s passion like that though. He’s young, he’a clearly still learning and evolving his style, and considering he sells his art under a pseudonym, it’s also clear he’s trying to succeed the good and honest way in that world rather than banking on being Madonna’s kid. Just let him live. 

When did I tell him to stop living? I’m pointing out his paintings are mediocre. Every artist has critics. 

8 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

Yeah, on the cover of Vogue by literally being NO ONE it's such a good and honest way and totally not related to the fact that he's madge's son.

19 hours ago, Kimmo said:

He knows he’s a daddy that’s why he wears this jeans high up like he’s chocking his stomach… me next Rocco!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886281bebb08ebf65dc84

A 22 year old being a daddy?

The Fame Monster

I can't believe how much he looks like this one guy I used to date 7 years ago. :wtfga: I had just broken up with my ex-boyfriend (after 2,5 years of being together) when I started to date this guy. He had the biggest d*ck I've ever experienced. :mark: The dating lasted only for 2 months, because I had just been trapped in a long bad relationship, and I just couldn't jump directly into a new one. I had to become a free woman. :queenga: But every now and then, I still think about how handsome he was. :enigma:

Rocco is super gorge! I love the high-waisted pants!

Find your freedom in the music

Archived