series

A good series?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Alannah said:

Better Call Saul has unexpectedly become my favorite show. Of. All. Time. Breaking Bad was "good TV", I hate how toxic the fanbase is regarding the character of Walter White, but I enjoyed the ride. I thought, "Wow, that is a great show, nothing can meet that standard for me." My partner suggested Better Call Saul, and WOW. It's a great drama series, very psychological and doesn't have the same amount of gore as Breaking Bad (which was a plus in my book). The romance, the twists, and the writing is really, really top notch. You can tell the creatives saw what went 'wrong' with Breaking Bad and made such a phenomenal project out of it. 

I'd even suggest it if you haven't seen Breaking Bad, although some of the impact of the 6th season may be lost. I know folks who haven't watched Breaking Bad and didn't miss out. Some of the most beautiful cinematography work I've ever seen in a television series. 

Yes. It 's as good as it gets. Everywhere you turn there are great characters. Jonathan Banks is wonderful as Mike, Rhea Seehorn is wonderful full stop (that rasp), and Saul himself is one of the greatest characters ever created by anyone anywhere. In six series I don't think he spoke a single line that wasn't either very funny or very intelligent. They finished Breaking Bad and someone must have decided this character is too good not to play some more with, and they were right. I only finished it last week and I miss it.

15 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

Killing Eve 

Fleabag 

Skins UK (nostalgia hits hard) 

Schitts Creek 

Orange is the new black - always worth a rewatch 

Dexter ! 

Skins UK had such a profound effect on me when it came out, it made me want to be like Effy and party. :gaysia:

Catnikko
12 hours ago, calpky said:

Skins UK had such a profound effect on me when it came out, it made me want to be like Effy and party. :gaysia:

My uni is in London, Brighton etc that i could've chose but i chose Bristol purely because i grew up watching Skins UK :air: 

Actual patient

danbekim

The Good Place, Loot, American Horror Story, American Crime Story (especially the latest season!!)

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Archived