Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
4 hours ago, Nemanja said:

Babylon Berlin

What's that about? Interesting name

Blackout19
40 minutes ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Defo Haunting of Hill house if you want well done horror mixed with good drama! 

I need to give a try

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

And its full of nudity :staymad:

I like that :flutter:

Sharp Objects on HBO is one of my all time favorites, it stars Amy Adams (with one of her best perfomances ever). It's based on the first novel from Gone Girl's writer. It has drama, mystery and some elements of thriller. And is sooo beautifully done.

Spoiler

Mr. Robot. It has 4 seasons and there's a lot of action, mystery and twists, but at it's core is a drama that deals with sensitive topics and heavy trauma. It's such a well constructed world and the characters are amazing. It has one of the best conclusions to a series that I've ever seen. It might be a little bit of slow burner, but it's so worth it, because every single thing that's happens has a reason. 

Spoiler

Its not a fedora u f*ck

AURAOFSHEISSE

Selling sunset! only the first three seasons after that it’s unbearable:vegas:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Better Call Saul has unexpectedly become my favorite show. Of. All. Time. Breaking Bad was "good TV", I hate how toxic the fanbase is regarding the character of Walter White, but I enjoyed the ride. I thought, "Wow, that is a great show, nothing can meet that standard for me." My partner suggested Better Call Saul, and WOW. It's a great drama series, very psychological and doesn't have the same amount of gore as Breaking Bad (which was a plus in my book). The romance, the twists, and the writing is really, really top notch. You can tell the creatives saw what went 'wrong' with Breaking Bad and made such a phenomenal project out of it. 

I'd even suggest it if you haven't seen Breaking Bad, although some of the impact of the 6th season may be lost. I know folks who haven't watched Breaking Bad and didn't miss out. Some of the most beautiful cinematography work I've ever seen in a television series. 

2 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Selling sunset! only the first three seasons after that it’s unbearable:vegas:

Davina blocked me on Twitter (I didn't even tag her) for saying: Working in real estate is exactly like Selling Sunset and I am definitely not the Davina of the group.

Or something along those lines, just a silly joke about the show. One day I went to follow her and couldn't because she blocked me. :laughga:

Ugly Betty, I'm watching it for the first time. Someone in production must have been a gaga stan because they use some deep cut tracks in the show. 

Don't visit my profile

Archived