Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes works on her girl group debut

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, flopheart said:

is she a part of it?

she is the creator. Members of NPC are infinite in number and can be voted in or out, except for core members such as the baby Warnymph. NPC are a vehicle for experimentation in new technologies as they become available such as generative characters and music, different types of animation, AI assisted art as well as spiritual technology in that Grimes can create as other people in order to reduce the psychic pain of being in the public eye.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

47 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

she is the creator. Members of NPC are infinite in number and can be voted in or out, except for core members such as the baby Warnymph. NPC are a vehicle for experimentation in new technologies as they become available such as generative characters and music, different types of animation, AI assisted art as well as spiritual technology in that Grimes can create as other people in order to reduce the psychic pain of being in the public eye.

what the hell am i reading :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

hieronymus
9 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

A word salad. Gotta get those nutrients! 

I thought so at first too, but then I realized that having so many NFT-adjacent buzzwords so close together made my brain shut off. It just means it's Grimes' imaginary girl group (a la Damon Albarn & Gorillaz) except the members come and go as technologies and vibes change and progress

10 hours ago, Teletubby said:

It’s giving “Built by TechHAUS, the technological branch of HAUS OF GAGA, the app itself is a musical and visual engineering system that combines music, art, fashion, and technology with a new interactive worldwide community- “the auras". Altering the human experience with social media, we bring ARTculture
into POP in a reverse Warholian expedition.
Exploring Gaga's existence as a cultural interface, the user will share in the "adrenaline of fame" as they build and share their own projects, chat with one another, and watch in real-time on a virtual globe as ARTPOP explodes onto the physical and virtual universe at once on November 11, our "BIG BANG!" On this day HAUS OF GAGA venges with forte to bring the music industry into a new age; an age where art drives pop, and the artist once again is in control of the "icon". In turn, the album ARTPOP musically mirrors Gaga's creative process as she passes through the mediums of each artist she collaborates with, scoring a blueprint of her journey. The result, a "rage" of electronic passion and fury, defining each artistic process from beginning to end, ARTPOP could mean anything. But for her, this is a celebration of obsession. And on November 10, she will host an evening of artRave exhibiting Haus of Gaga's projects as well as collaborations with
Inez & Vinoodh Robert Wilson Marina Abramovic Jeff Koons” vibes. 

The BPD Monster
On 9/20/2022 at 1:27 PM, RAMROD said:

Nothing happened to @Teletubby pfp. It's Po from Teletubby as usual? :shrug:

It says the image is not available in my country wtf. Not even vpn changed it.

1 minute ago, The BPD Monster said:

It says the image is not available in my country wtf. Not even vpn changed it.

@Teletubby  use non geo blocked image hosting challenge :ally:  :glamourpuss:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived