šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shania Twain - Waking Up Dreaming (new single out Friday)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

looks as though the country star is gearing up to release her 6th studio album soon and is kicking it off with the lead single "Waking Up Dreaming" out Friday September 23rd!Ā 

pre save here:Ā https://presave.umusic.com/shania-twain

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

ok, so you waking up dreaming.

That don't impress me much.

Ā 

I can't waittt I need a new album:grr:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

6th album after being active for 40 years?Ā :shocked:Ā Don't you ever complain again about Gaga taking too long between recordsĀ :ladyhaha:

52 minutes ago, AYURO said:

6th album after being active for 40 years?Ā :shocked:Ā Don't you ever complain again about Gaga taking too long between recordsĀ :ladyhaha:

Actually she gotĀ sick in the early 2000s,Ā which caused herĀ to loseĀ her voice. It took some years to get it back. Otherwise she might have releasedĀ more albums by now

BARKDANGER

Iā€™m notĀ into country music, but I always likedĀ Shaniaā€˜s pop/countryĀ infusedĀ music. Every time I hear ā€œLetā€™s go girlsā€¦ā€ from the intro to Man! I Feel like a Woman! -I could bust a door off its hinges with excitement. (And Iā€™m not even a woman.Ā :ladyhaha:) Excited for new music.Ā 

.Ā Breaking Kung Fu GIF by Laff

ā€œIā€™m on the edge of gloryā€¦ā€

11 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Actually she gotĀ sick in the early 2000s,Ā which caused herĀ to loseĀ her voice. It took some years to get it back. Otherwise she might have releasedĀ more albums by now

I didn't that, shouldn't have trivialized without knowing the reason behind šŸ™ˆ

Archived