💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Updated ATMOS (Spatial audio update)

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

I bought a new headphone last month and it's pretty good. I guess all I need to buy a tidal account. Is it worth it? I think it's better than Spotify. I hope the price isn't too much cuz I live in Iran and it can get pretty high when it's gotten exchanged

Edit: also what about billboard and Spotify numbers? I really want to have an impact on her sales

billboard and spotify counts sales from the US anyway so you will have to use a very good vpn and set it to the US to make them count, too much of a hassle imo.

I think tidal gives a week or a month for free, not sure.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

So it's not related to my phone cuz mine doesn't support it

what phone do u have?

It's probably just the speaker of the phone, most of them don't support atmos yet

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

8 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Yay just checked my phone supports it too. Can I use apple music on an Android phone?

Edit: just checked again and it doesn't 😭😭😭

Yea, I have Apple Music on android. Dolby Atmos works if your phone supports it, you just need to switch it on from the settings of AM. :classy:

The BPD Monster
On 9/20/2022 at 12:57 PM, River said:

billboard and spotify counts sales from the US anyway so you will have to use a very good vpn and set it to the US to make them count, too much of a hassle imo.

I think tidal gives a week or a month for free, not sure.

I have bought a legal us premium acc and it costed a me a little bit too much cuz I live in Iran so I guess I'll stay with Spotify. Also my phone doesn't support DA. I don't think my cheap headphones will support it either. So nvm đŸ„Č but atleast my phone has an option similar to DA so that's enough. 

The BPD Monster
On 9/20/2022 at 12:58 PM, River said:

what phone do u have?

It's probably just the speaker of the phone, most of them don't support atmos yet

Xiaomi mi 10t. I checked already it and doesn't support DA

The BPD Monster
On 9/20/2022 at 9:21 PM, JustTea said:

Yea, I have Apple Music on android. Dolby Atmos works if your phone supports it, you just need to switch it on from the settings of AM. :classy:

Thanks for the info but just checked and my phone doesn't support it 😭 is it really worth it to buy a headphone that supports DA? Considering the fact that it's really expensive in my country 

6 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Thanks for the info but just checked and my phone doesn't support it 😭 is it really worth it to buy a headphone that supports DA? Considering the fact that it's really expensive in my country 

I don't think it helps, since your phone needs to support DA first. Then it works with any headphones and built-in speakers. :classy:

Archived