💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Updated ATMOS (Spatial audio update)

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

Guys, since the iOS 16 update and having my personalized spatial audio on, some songs have improved so much now :bradley:

In Sour Candy, Gaga's lines are now switching perfectly up from left to right as if she's now talking to you :bradley:

before the update this didn't even work for me.

Are you guys experiencing the same? 

Crossfit

17 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

As an Android user all I'm experiencing is depression :bear:

Tidal has ATMOS too and almost every 2020+ headphone and bar can play atmos, you don't really need the gimmicky apple headphones.. you can even buy the xbox x headphone

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Magic Mike
1 hour ago, Mr Ricky said:

In Sour Candy, Gaga's lines are now switching perfectly up from left to right as if she's now talking to you :bradley:

Yes it sounds different from what is was!! Sounds better and more balanced in a way <3

Anderson123
3 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

As an iPhone 7 user I'm just here like

really-interesting-very-cool.gif

britney-spears-really.gif

britney-spears-really-really-cool.gif

GagasLeftFoot
4 hours ago, River said:

Tidal has ATMOS too and almost every 2020+ headphone and bar can play atmos, you don't really need the gimmicky apple headphones.. you can even buy the xbox x headphone

According to Apple's website, to have personalized spatial audio you need to have:

AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation), AirPods Max, AirPods (3rd generation), or Beats Fit Pro

Audiovisual content from a supported app

An iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 16 or later; an iPad with iPadOS 16.1 or later; an Apple Watch with watchOS 9 or later; an Apple TV with tvOS 16 or later; or a Mac computer with Apple silicon and macOS Ventura

so us cheap, regular airpod users are getting f*cked again :huntyga:

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

47 minutes ago, GagasLeftFoot said:

According to Apple's website, to have personalized spatial audio you need to have:

AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation), AirPods Max, AirPods (3rd generation), or Beats Fit Pro

Audiovisual content from a supported app

An iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 16 or later; an iPad with iPadOS 16.1 or later; an Apple Watch with watchOS 9 or later; an Apple TV with tvOS 16 or later; or a Mac computer with Apple silicon and macOS Ventura

so us cheap, regular airpod users are getting f*cked again :huntyga:

tbh it's just a gimmick, but the AirPods (3rd generation) and Beats Fit Pro are a cheap option, the go from $170-200.

I much prefer the 3D PS5 headphones, they give a much better depth to the sounds.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

6 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

I have android (Galaxy S9) and it has built in Dolby Atmos and it works on Apple Music too. :ohwell:

Your phone just has to have Dolby Atmos support to make it work on AM.

Also Applause DA was fixed when they released ARTPOP in DA, it sounded like a demo before. :haroon:

So finally getting around to listening to Chromatica in Dolby again and it still sounds really bad to me? :cyanlights:

It’s like they just chose random stems to be really loud, others to be super quiet and put an echo on some of the vocals? It even sounds tinny at points, it’s so weird.

It’s frustrating they can’t get Chromatica right.  They killed it on Joanne and most of ARTPOP and Born This Way.

The BPD Monster
21 hours ago, River said:

I bought a new headphone last month and it's pretty good. I guess all I need to buy a tidal account. Is it worth it? I think it's better than Spotify. I hope the price isn't too much cuz I live in Iran and it can get pretty high when it's gotten exchanged

Edit: also what about billboard and Spotify numbers? I really want to have an impact on her sales

The BPD Monster
15 hours ago, JustTea said:

I have android (Galaxy S9) and it has built in Dolby Atmos and it works on Apple Music too. :ohwell:

Your phone just has to have Dolby Atmos support to make it work on AM.

Also Applause DA was fixed when they released ARTPOP in DA, it sounded like a demo before. :haroon:

Yay just checked my phone supports it too. Can I use apple music on an Android phone?

Edit: just checked again and it doesn't 😭😭😭

The BPD Monster
18 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

As an iPhone 7 user I'm just here like

really-interesting-very-cool.gif

britney-spears-really.gif

britney-spears-really-really-cool.gif

Well I guess I'm in a better position since my phone is new 💀 lemme give a hug to u sis :kara:

The BPD Monster
21 hours ago, River said:

So it's not related to my phone cuz mine doesn't support it

Archived