Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7 Needs to be ambitious/serious

Quark

Featured Posts

I honestly don't think that she will ever go back to that "ambitious" Gaga persona that she had in her first four eras (from The Fame to ARTPOP), simply because I think she has evolved from that and she now takes things more calmly. I don't think that she wants that kind of pressure anymore, of always having to plan for everything, thinking of what to do next and how can she top herself making everything bigger and crazier than before, and always mantaining her performance at all times just to not break the illusion... 

After everything she's been through (specially after ARTPOP), she has matured enough to realize she doesn't need to always be the top of the top, to try to be the biggest, greatest pop star in the world... she already has achieved that, she now just wants to have fun and make her own **** without worrying if its big enough, different enough, or new enough, or bold enough, or crazy enough, etc. She just wants to do what makes her happy, even if its another jazz album or Joanne 2.0. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico
20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The Fame Monster is a great follow up but still eh. Basic by comparison.

I stopped right there. NO M’AM, absolutely not. 

PartySick
1 minute ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I stopped right there. NO M’AM, absolutely not. 

I will live my truth :grr:

TFM is basic compared to anything after it :grr:

🖤

32 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You can hate her but there's a reason ARTPOP gets her revenge/moment in every era :flower:

Don’t y’all think this is tiring though?  I remember people were slammed for moaning she wasn’t making TFM-esque music during the BTW and ARTPOP eras but it seems trendy to keep banging on about ARTPOP.  Seriously, it’s boring that people can’t move on when Gaga clearly has.

Do we need to keep putting down her newer works because it isn’t ARTPOP?

1 hour ago, Quark said:

But at least the concept and idea behind it was ambitious. She also chose to have the specific sounds that were “handed” to her.

What she said ≠ what was delivered

PartySick
1 minute ago, Benji said:

Don’t y’all think this is tiring though?  I remember people were slammed for moaning she wasn’t making TFM-esque music during the BTW and ARTPOP eras but it seems trendy to keep banging on about ARTPOP.  Seriously, it’s boring that people can’t move on when Gaga clearly has.

Do we need to keep putting down her newer works because it isn’t ARTPOP?

Well I definitely don't want her to do another ARTPOP or anything :laughga: by all means, evolve and change. That's why I love her! Every album is so different from the one before it :flutter:

But ARTPOP remains a complicated yet perfect piece of work :golfclap:

🖤

PartySick
Just now, HotLikeMexico said:

wrong opinion GIF

I mean...fair I guess :laughga:

TF/TFM are great pop music albums. Take that however you'd like :vegas:

🖤

After that emotional itv for V, I really think she feels free and in power now, 

Her battles: Fame/Monster Love/pain Art/pop, finally found an ending

So I guess she'll want to scream her freedom while using her vocal skills and the best music genres for this are rock, disco and house imo

So not so ambitious, but cristal clear and pure

Just my opinion but it seems cohesive with her whole body work

Ultimecia

Very well put. I think that her artistic vision is back in full force with the Chromatica Ball, so whatever she is planning I'm sure it will be nothing short of extraordinary.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Well, that's a very subjective take. I enjoy Chromatica but it's really her most commercial album. I like it just like any other pop album but something is missing in terms of concept and vision so from Gaga i definitely expected more. 

I agree with you, felt more commercial than her previous work

Chlorine Sevigny

Being a pop star is a job to her now. People need to get over the Gaga that existed from TF-ARTPOP because she no longer exists.

skedaddleBItCh

Suddenly, this thread became a place where some people came to say something about Chromatica :nails: how annoying, really

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Archived