Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Holy Vs Sine from above

Vincem

Featured Posts

Catnikko

not me running here because i didn't realise the Kim Petras/ Sam Smith song was already out only to find out it isn't + it isn't called Holy:air: 

Holy by who? :selena:

Actual patient

6 minutes ago, catsounds said:

not me running here because i didn't realise the Kim Petras/ Sam Smith song was already out only to find out it isn't + it isn't called Holy:air: 

rina!

mother, what must i do?

Anderson123
11 minutes ago, catsounds said:

Rina Saqueenyama

Catnikko
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

rina!

oh my bad :enigma:

the only parts that could fit would be the verse on SFA in the beginning verse parts of Holy imo because the rest of the key changes clash with eachother :selena:

Actual patient

They remind me of each other too! I wanna say I like Holy better but I think that’s bc it’s fresh. And it hits me personally in the feels more. 

Joshie S
5 hours ago, catsounds said:

#FreeKesha :huntyga:

OT: Sine >

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

nightadieu
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

#FreeKesha :huntyga:

OT: Sine >

Does it help to say that Luke has no credits whatsoever in the Sam Smith collab nor in Kim’s upcoming lead single?

Joshie S
10 hours ago, nightadieu said:

Does it help to say that Luke has no credits whatsoever in the Sam Smith collab nor in Kim’s upcoming lead single?

It's nice that an abuser won't be rewarded for his actions, on this particular song.

That doesn't change the fact K*m willingly signed with him knowing he was an abuser, then trash talked Kesha, as if Kesha was lying. 

#FreeKesha

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived