Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

30 day music challenge

Featured Posts

Flippy

Day 9:

A Song That Makes You Happy :music:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chesescake

• RenegAde

• Mother of Puppies

• brizoda

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys, since we're all bound by our love for music on this site, i thought it would be fun to do this challenge with you all. I'll update this post with a song according to this list every day fo

DAY NINE A SONG THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY From the rhythm to the lyrics of this beautiful song, everything about it brings smiles to my face especially the nostalgic memories from my childhood th

DAY FOUR  A SONG THAT REMINDS YOU OF SOMEONE WOULD RATHER FORGET    This song reminds me of someone i'd rather forget about which is myself pre 2014. That scared teenage

RAMROD

Day 9

Song that make me happy.

The lyrics encourages people to dance than being sad and alone. The infectious beats makes it hard to refuse the offer. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 2
A D A M

Day 9: This ethereal feeling and silky voices combined into this songs always wanna make me think about the positives and that better days always come after bad ones.

• Like 1
RenegAde

DAY NINE

A SONG THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

From the rhythm to the lyrics of this beautiful song, everything about it brings smiles to my face especially the nostalgic memories from my childhood that it evokes, this song helps me let loose when I'm feeling down. I'm always grateful that my parents brought me up on songs like these.

Screenshot-20220926-151128-Apple-Music.j

@ALittleMonsta @A D A M @Anderson123  @Shav33l @TasteLikeWhiskey  @NATAH @Nao tem  @JakubM316  @Poltergeist  @Lady JarJar  @danbekim  @Nite  @Mother of Puppies  @AUARAOFSHEISSE  @Monstruous  @fraann  @Teletubby  @ProfessionalClown  @Grim  @brizoda  @Flippy  @deactivated001  @Chesescake @John Wayne  @huttont  @TheFriend  @SamanthaC @Franch Toast  @Lady Gaga 2009  @ELECTROHEART  @Concertaholic  @PartySick @RAMROD  @Blackout19 @Guillaume Hamon @SimonBaetens  @Seringai  @StrawberryBlond  @TEANUS @alsemanche  @Rahrahbitchson @BeautyisaLie @thisboyisamonster  @Ivy @Nemo @littlepotter

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 4