Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

30 day music challenge

RenegAde

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Day 8:

Now, this is the kind of country music I can get behind. Good old-fashioned storytelling that tugs on the heartstrings. I never saw the second part of the song coming and it makes the whole thing so much more tragic. The song officially begins at 2:12 but it's best to watch it from the start to get the full measure of it.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

Day 8.

XT4S1S (Literally the title is called ecstasy lol) but the beat is amazing and I looooove it so much and the video is everything! :flower:

And lyric video if anyone cares :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

PartySick

Some people theorize this was MJ's cry for help. With excerpts from Elephant Man, hospital sounds, and the rage in his voice while he sings, Morphine really sounds like a deeply personal, and disturbed, track.

One of my favorites :rockstar:

🖤

13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Some people theorize this was MJ's cry for help. With excerpts from Elephant Man, hospital sounds, and the rage in his voice while he sings, Morphine really sounds like a deeply personal, and disturbed, track.

One of my favorites :rockstar:

SUCH an amazing deep cut. The softer parts are so beautiful and jarring, the song is genius, as always 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

PartySick
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

SUCH an amazing deep cut. The softer parts are so beautiful and jarring, the song is genius, as always 

I still don't know the full origins of this video or the mix they use but the visuals here go sooooo well with it. I share this every chance I get.

🖤

Archived