opinion

30 day music challenge

RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Chesescake said:

Also @fraann the song you submit was sooo great, probably one of my fav between these tracks :pray:

Thank youuu <3 Babasonicos has great songs

Day 5: I think garage house is the genre made to be played loud. This is my recent discovery, I heard it on someone's stream on twitch the later found it on youtube. Great bop with nostalgic vibe!

Moonlight on Water
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

What day are y'all on? I wanna catch up :partysick:

5, a song that must be played loud

she/her

5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

What day are y'all on? I wanna catch up :partysick:

Today is day 5

1. Color in the title

2. # in the title

3. Summertime Song

4. Song that reminds you of someone you want to forget

5. Song that should be played loud

When I joined I posted all the previous days and the current one together, join us! :dom:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

alsemanche

Okay here's my first 4 days! 

Day 1: Colour

Day 2: Number 

Day 3: Summertime

Day 4: Someone you'd rather forget about

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

And here's day 5! Bjork specifically asked us to play this out loud :party:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Anderson123

Day 5: A song that should be played loud.

I'm doing a double Gaga feature this time. I always play these two songs very loud:

And for those who are actually looking for non Gaga songs to listen to for this challenge, this is another one made to be played LOUD:

Chesescake
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Day 5: A song that should be played loud.

I'm doing a double Gaga feature this time. I always play these two songs very loud:

And for those who are actually looking for non Gaga songs to listen to for this challenge, this is another one made to be played LOUD:

Three songs? What a plot twist :wtfga:

Gaga has officially dethroned Charli XCX, became the artist that having most songs (10) on these lists :vegas:

RenegAde

DAY FIVE

A SONG THAT NEEDS TO BE PLAYED LOUD

Screenshot-20220922-181026-Apple-Music.j

Introducing! the Queen of African pop music, Brenda Fassie herself. You simply cannot talk about Afropop, disco, house, kwaito etc. without mentioning Brenda!  she set the stage for other African artists especially females to explore these genres which were seen to only gain momentum in western countries and had been populated by western artists, in 1991 Brenda dropped this timeless single (Ngiyakusaba) and when i tell you it was one of the biggest hits even 10 years later in my country better believe it! this song deserves to be played LOUD because we need to be reminded of the legendary African artists that have also run pop music.  this song could be dropped today (32 years later) and still slap hard! don't believe it? give it a listen

@ALittleMonsta   @A D A M   @Anderson123  @Shav33l  @TasteLikeWhiskey  @NATAH  @Nao tem  @JakubM316  @Poltergeist  @Lady JarJar  @danbekim  @Nite  @Mother of Puppies  @AUARAOFSHEISSE  @Monstruous  @fraann  @Teletubby  @ProfessionalClown  @Grim  @brizoda  @Flippy  @deactivated001  @Chesescake  @John Wayne  @huttont  @TheFriend  @SamanthaC @Franch Toast  @Lady Gaga 2009

@ELECTROHEART @Concertaholic @PartySick  @RAMROD  @Blackout19 @Guillaume Hamon @TEANUS  @StrawberryBlond  @Rahrahbitchson @alsemanche

Archived