Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

30 day music challenge

RenegAde

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

Day 4:

While I’m not a daughter lol this song just makes me realize I’ll never have a relationship with my father.

he was an abusive alcoholic f*ck who died in 2020 and I never felt any sadness other than “what could’ve been” and “if only he changed”. Not to mention my stepdad is a total a$$hole so I never really had a father figure in my life literally ever. So I just kinda came to conclude I’ll never have a father/son relationship with anyone, similar to the idea of never having a father/daughter dance.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Day 4:

This is word-for-word the song that best sums up the relationship I had with my friend in high school and how there was a split of our friendship group that broke him away. I couldn't lose the friends that I'd had for the longest time and be completely on my own and he was starting to move away from me anyway and I never knew how much of it was genuine and how much was him trying to convince himself he didn't need me. This was one of the songs I listened to in this time because the lyrics were so eerily similar to the situation. He also liked this movie along with other Tim Burton stuff as we were all going through our goth phase at the time. He's also the reason that listening to a lot of Evanescence music feels weird to me now as he was a big part of the connection to it. I haven't seen him in 15 years and this song brings it all back.

Lady Gaga 2009

Day 4

This song is a bop and reminds me of bad experiences that I had with people who I once considered to be friends, but in a healing way that encourages me to leave it in the past, move on and forget about it.

Franch Toast

This is a great song, but an ex-boyfriend loved it, so I always think of him when I hear it 

She/Her/Hers

Day 4: Love this song even though some bittersweet memories are attached to it. <3

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Flippy
17 hours ago, Chesescake said:

Also here's your DAY 3 so far:

Charli XCX mysteriously dominate the lists, became the singer who having the most songs (7) that listing on the chart! Follow up there's Lana with 5 songs in total! Last there's our beloved Gaga, potentially Mother Nature herself, with 4 songs!

diva GIF

Will you keep this going on Spotify? :) 

I’m loving your playlists! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Chesescake
12 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Will you keep this going on Spotify? :) 

I’m loving your playlists! :hug:

Of course 👍 I'll keep making all of them!

Chesescake

Is it my delusion or each time you guys uploading your song a bit earlier :oprah: Anyway, just want to remind you guys don't get too nervous when it comes to finish these playlists K?

Here our DAY 4. so far:

Also @fraann the song you submit was sooo great, probably one of my fav between these tracks :pray:

Archived