Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

30 day music challenge

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Day 4.

This song reminds me of someone I don’t want to think about anymore, but still do. I miss him dearly but unfortunately the feeling isn’t mutual :fatcat:

As much as i hate being in this position we've all been there several times :fatcat:. Its the way I still respond when they text me cuz they want something:messga:

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
8 minutes ago, JakubM316 said:

Whenever I hear this song I think about kids from my elementary school that were trying to turn my life into a mess. I mean: ok, it wasn't THAT bad, it was more like calling names and making fun of me. So yeah, it wasn't the worst type of bullying, but it was still getting on my nerves and I'm SO happy that now it's just in the past.

Wish they could see Who's laughing now huh? .....love this song btw!

KubaM316
8 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Wish they could see Who's laughing now huh?

Yeah exactly:ally:

Spoiler

I like to imagine that I'm performing this song with my friends in front of the whole school and then I find those... you know who, in the crowd and I give them a look-that-could-kill.

Mother of Puppies
17 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I'm so sorry you had to go through that, hope this didn't re open old wounds for you, im sending love and support your way. 

It makes sense that hearing any songs from them must be triggering or atleast uncomfortable for you because We associate songs with experiences and I imagine that this must have been a really traumatic one.

Oh no don't worry. :kara: I'm ok talking about it. It was in 2018 so it's been a few years. It was just the first thing that came to mind when I think about songs I don't really revisit. I mean can you imagine the power music has? It can take you back in time within seconds and make you relive memories; the good and bad ones.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Poltergeist

Day 4:

I actually shouldn't post anything today, but I don't want to miss a day, haha!

This used to be song of my 'worst' ex and me, and I wanted to forget about him for so long, yet years after he's reached out to me to say sorry and admit that it wasn't all my fault, as he did say before. Now we ocasionally send memes to each other :vegas:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

John Wayne

Day 4

There was a time where I was so in love with the idea of being in a relationship, overlooking all of the red flags. Eventually I got into one, with a person that was really selfish and just wanted me for himself ( basically they wanted my whole life to revolve around them, I ended up living with them after the second week of dating). Unfortunately, this happened and I blindly accepted it, thinking that this is what relationships were and I just had to deal with it. We used to get high all the time and it felt so good doing that, but once the high was gone it was just silence.

After three months, I literally woke up from their bed and had a thought that I had to run away. Without a single moment of hesitation, I picked up my stuff and left, without even giving an explanation on why I left. I still haven’t talked to this person from that moment. This ended up being one of the smartest things I did for myself, even though the way it happened was bad, I still think it was what needed to be done.

sorry for the rant 🫠

Day 4: Someone I’d Rather Forget

One of my best friends in the past said this song helped him understand how I could be envious of his positivity and mental stability and it just made me feel overwhelmingly seen. Long story short I developed feelings and he couldn’t reciprocate because of his orientation, so, you get the gist. He was my first love. This song gutted me multiple times and I couldn’t listen to it for years :selena: Probably the best friend I’ve ever had

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

This day of the challenge is depressing :selena:

Sending you all love :heart:

RenegAde
30 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Day 4

There was a time where I was so in love with the idea of being in a relationship, overlooking all of the red flags. Eventually I got into one, with a person that was really selfish and just wanted me for himself ( basically they wanted my whole life to revolve around them, I ended up living with them after the second week of dating). Unfortunately, this happened and I blindly accepted it, thinking that this is what relationships were and I just had to deal with it. We used to get high all the time and it felt so good doing that, but once the high was gone it was just silence.

After three months, I literally woke up from their bed and had a thought that I had to run away. Without a single moment of hesitation, I picked up my stuff and left, without even giving an explanation on why I left. I still haven’t talked to this person from that moment. This ended up being one of the smartest things I did for myself, even though the way it happened was bad, I still think it was what needed to be done.

sorry for the rant 🫠

Thankfully you found a away out of that situation. It's so easy to rush into situations just because the idea of being in a relationship can be so appealing.iv rushed into things too. Moving in together after 2 weeks of dating is A LOT

Was he home when you left ,if he was, he never tried to persuade you to stay? . If  he wasnt  home,  He never tried to contact you after he came home and discovered you had left?

RenegAde
36 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Day 4: Someone I’d Rather Forget

One of my best friends in the past said this song helped him understand how I could be envious of his positivity and mental stability and it just made me feel overwhelmingly seen. Long story short I developed feelings and he couldn’t reciprocate because of his orientation, so, you get the gist. He was my first love. This song gutted me multiple times and I couldn’t listen to it for years :selena: Probably the best friend I’ve ever had

Did you stay friends with him after telling him about your feelings ?

John Wayne
7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Thankfully you found a away out of that situation. It's so easy to rush into situations just because the idea of being in a relationship can be so appealing.iv rushed into things too. Moving in together after 2 weeks of dating is A LOT

Was he home when you left ,if he was, he never tried to persuade you to stay? . If  he wasnt  home,  He never tried to contact you after he came home and discovered you had left?

He was right next to me in bed, tho a heavy sleeper so he didn’t hear me, probably thought I was leaving for class or smth.

He did try to contact me, personally and through other people, but I never responded. I knew that I was vulnerable and I could easily give in. My friend eventually picked up the rest of my stuff.

25 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Did you stay friends with him after telling him about your feelings ?

Nah, I didn’t really get to, our friendship fell out really badly 

Archived