Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde

DAY FOUR 

A SONG THAT REMINDS YOU OF SOMEONE WOULD RATHER FORGET 

Screenshot-20220921-183150-Samsung-Inter

This song reminds me of someone i'd rather forget about which is myself pre 2014. That scared teenage boy who was always seeking for approval and cared so much about what people thought or how many people liked me and who i impressed.

Listening to gaga  chant " you can’t stop my voice cuz you don't own my life " was weirdly liberating and inspiring to me.

Who cares about what people think of you when you're not directly hurting anyone.

@ALittleMonsta  @A D A M  @Anderson123  @Shav33l  @TasteLikeWhiskey  @NATAH @Nao tem  @JakubM316 @Poltergeist  @Lady JarJar  @danbekim  @Nite  @Mother of Puppies  @AUARAOFSHEISSE  @Monstruous  @fraann  @Teletubby @ProfessionalClown @Grim @brizoda  @Flippy  @deactivated001

@Chesescake @John Wayne @huttont  @TheFriend  @SamanthaC @Franch Toast @Lady Gaga 2009  @ELECTROHEART   @Concertaholic  @PartySick @RAMROD  @Blackout19  @Guillaume Hamon @TEANUS   @StrawberryBlond

Mother of Puppies

This thread is such a nice idea and makes me revisit songs I had forgotten about. Thanks @RenegAde

This is a song that I used to love (and I still think it's a great song) but when I went to their show (which was in a night club) I got sexually assaulted several times by a man. That ruined my evening and ever since then I sadly can't really listen to the music of Above and Beyond anymore. Especially this song makes me feel sick to my stomach even though I love the song. It's a strange feeling I can't explain.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Day 4: 

This was a favorite song of an ex. Things didn't end well and some things between us never really got resolved.

I've grown kind of sick of the song by now, so I don't listen to it anymore anyway, but it just teleports me back to when things were better every time. And coming back from that always sucks.

Flippy

Day 4.

This song reminds me of someone I don’t want to think about anymore, but still do. I miss him dearly but unfortunately the feeling isn’t mutual :fatcat:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

KubaM316

Whenever I hear this song I think about kids from my elementary school that were trying to turn my life into a mess. I mean: ok, it wasn't THAT bad, it was more like calling names and making fun of me. So yeah, it wasn't the worst type of bullying, but it was still getting on my nerves and I'm SO happy that now it's just in the past.

RenegAde
14 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

This thread is such a nice idea and makes me revisit songs I had forgotten about. Thanks @RenegAde

This is a song that I used to love (and I still think it's a great song) but when I went to their show (which was in a night club) I got sexually assaulted several times by a man. That ruined my evening and ever since then I sadly can't really listen to the music of Above and Beyond anymore. Especially this song makes me feel sick to my stomach even though I love the song. It's a strange feeling I can't explain.

I'm so sorry you had to go through that, hope this didn't re open old wounds for you, im sending love and support your way. 

It makes sense that hearing any songs from them must be triggering or atleast uncomfortable for you because We associate songs with experiences and I imagine that this must have been a really traumatic one.

Archived