30 day music challenge

RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFriend

Day 3

I guess it's this song that reminds me of summer. It was the first anime that I got to watch from first episode to last. I was a freshman in college with a lot of confusion with how I view the world.

KubaM316

There's definitely WAY more, but it's the first thing that came to my mind

Reminds me of those summer evenings, 2018 (even if it sometimes feels like 2016, don't ask me why), driving home, watching the beautiful sunset and then this song comes on the radio

It just feels like summer for me

11 hours ago, RenegAde said:

the way everyone is paying gagas discography dust on this thread except from you:messga:

The piano version of 1000 Doves got really special to me after Chromatica Ball :kiss:

Chesescake

DAY 04...

Wait I don't have a song that reminds me of the person I rather forget about :messga: I'll just post a song I discovered during that period:

I think this song is about getting yourself lost in the dream in order to shake off the pressure of environment changing and relationship. Which in some degree do share some connection with the theme, except the song is dealing with love relationship meanwhile mine was friendship.

Chesescake

Also here's your DAY 3 so far:

Charli XCX mysteriously dominate the lists, became the singer who having the most songs (7) that listing on the chart! Follow up there's Lana with 5 songs in total! Last there's our beloved Gaga, potentially Mother Nature herself, with 4 songs!

diva GIF

Day 3

Applause

I was on Summer holiday in Singapore when this song released. I heard it first time in the radio there, at my hotel lobby. And I remember I was screaming excitedly and free dancing, since idek the choreo yet then, there like a mad man. Everyone were looking. My then boyfriend and now husband were dancing with me so I won't be embarrassed by myself. :billie:

Then we went to our taxi once it arrives normally. It was, fun and slay. It was great. And at night, I got to see the music video too. And trying to practice doing ARTPOP hand signs :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AURAOFSHEISSE

He was obsessed with Billie Eilish and Adele so now I’m triggered everytime I here their songs:toofunny:… I was never a huge fan of Billie but this is my favorite song from her:shadow:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Chesescake said:

Also here's your DAY 3 so far:

Charli XCX mysteriously dominate the lists, became the singer who having the most songs (7) that listing on the chart! Follow up there's Lana with 5 songs in total! Last there's our beloved Gaga, potentially Mother Nature herself, with 4 songs!

diva GIF

thank you so much for this, i really appreciate listening to what others submit in an organized way :heart: you're a lovely person!

she/her

Archived