RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde

DAY THREE  

A SONG THAT REMINDS YOU OF SUMMERTIME;

Seeing as we're in September AKA the last month of summer, there's nothing more fitting than reminiscing of past summers while bopping to September by the legendary earth wind and fire.

Screenshot-20220920-172352-Apple-Music.j

@ALittleMonsta @A D A M @Anderson123  @Shav33l @TasteLikeWhiskey @NATAH   @Nao tem @fraann

@JakubM316 @Poltergeist @Lady JarJar @danbekim @Nite @Mother of Puppies@AUARAOFSHEISSE

@Monstruous   @Teletubby @ProfessionalClown @Grim@brizoda  @Flippy@deactivated001@Chesescake @John Wayne  @huttont  @TheFriend @SamanthaC @Franch Toast @Lady Gaga 2009 @ELECTROHEART @Concertaholic @PartySick  @RAMROD  @Blackout19

@Guillaume Hamon

Chesescake
55 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Day 3

I always forgot that she haven't officially released this track yet :laughga:

Like it literally just need to be added one or two rap verse and it would be perfect :messga:

Day 3: Another chill position from me, this time Princess Nokia! The biggest crime of this song that it doesn't appear on spotify, otherwise it would be part of my morning routine every day. Funky bop for y'all!

AURAOFSHEISSE

Day 3- last summer I had this song on repeat, a chill warm weather bop:tony:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

RenegAde

DAY THREE  

A SONG THAT REMINDS YOU OF SUMMERTIME ;

Seeing as we're in September AKA the last month of summer, there's nothing more fitting than reminiscing of past summers while bopping to September by the legendary earth wind and fire  

Screenshot-20220920-172352-Apple-Music.j

Any one can still join on any day and will be included in the taglist subsequenly so you can know when the day has begun. Just notify me and you'll be included in the tag list or you can follow the thread so you don't miss a day.

Love how this song reminds me of those childhood summers when there was no worries, only the innocent wonder:kara:

I'm probably wrong

Archived