opinion

30 day music challenge

RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Didn't realise this topic was here, so I'll just spoiler day one because it'll drive me crazy if I only do 29/30 days! @RenegAde I won't be able to post every day, is it ok if I post 2 or 3 days worth of songs at least once during this?

Day 1:

I found this song as part of a slowed down playlist on YouTube called "songs I would politely get railed to" (don't judge me!) and totally fell in love with it. I just love the passion in the woman's voice when she says the fourth line of each verse and it's just a great song if you want to lose yourself in a storyline.

Day 2:

I found this when educating myself on various classic rock bands and thought this was one of the sexiest songs I'd ever heard and still do. I think it must have inspired other artists because I have heard of many a song after this that sounds not unlike it.

Flippy

For Saturday 2, I choose 20 de Enero by La Oreja De Van Gogh! 

The melody, the hope of the lyrics… It’s just so beautiful! I love it all! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

TheFriend

Day 2:

I just love this song so much. It's still one of my top 5 Miley songs so whoever has not heard of this masterpiece yet, give it a listen. You'll love it :ally:

Edit:

Just adding further explanation why I love the song.

First, the instruments. I love guitars, since this is a pop rock song, it has my check easily.

Second, the lyrics. It's poetic and creative, fun, and honest. She starts saying(or singing) about the 7 things that she hates about her bf/ex. Then on the bridge (oh my gosh I specially love the bridge) she does a 180 turn and lists the 7 things she like about him. I swear this part is really cute :billie: and the fact that both the hate and love list both end in "you made me love you" further intensifies how well writ this song is. Love is really yin and yang I guess.

Third....Her voice! Her voice is unique, and has a special charm to it. I can't put it clearly into words but just try to watch some of her live vocals. She sings with so much emotion, energy, often surpassing her studio recorded versions. :giveup:

Chesescake

DAY 2 so far:

Thanks to TheFriend for letting this list reach 30 tracks with your energetic bop [toast emoji]

TheFriend
1 hour ago, Chesescake said:

DAY 2 so far:

Thanks to TheFriend for letting this list reach 30 tracks with your energetic bop [toast emoji]

Omg :ohno: It's an honor!

Wait...have you been making this list even before participating in this 30 day music challenge? :excited2:

I'll give most of those a listen before I sleep tonight!

Edit: I just realized your list is actually the compilation of everyone's post :giveup:

RenegAde
20 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

A bop. I suggest y'all listen :vegas:

Going through all the songs today , a bop!

Archived