30 day music challenge

RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Day 23 - A song that everybody should listen to

Earth song - Michael Jackson (I'm not sure if I posted it before :vegas:)

and Babylon...always Babylon and Heavy Metal Lover :giveup:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Shav33l

Day 23: Everyone should listen to this one, it's a perfect song imo. 

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

StrawberryBlond

Day 23:

I pondered making this the song for the final day as a song that describes me but I've got something else in mind for that one, so I'll do it today instead as I think this is a message we could all do with listening to. A great social commentary about bullying, superficiality and cancel culture, put together in such an intelligent way. It's amazing how she puts into words things I've felt all my life and knowing there are other people who think and feel the same thing is such a comfort.

Anderson123

Day 22: A song that moves you forward

Day 23: A song everyone should listen to

Not only is the song beautiful but I discovered it when I watched the Six Feet Under series finale and it's the best ending ever. More people need to watch this show 20 years later!

Poltergeist

Day 23

I think everyone should listen to this one, as Brooke is a rapper like 99% of the time, but this track is a pop perfection. I've got it on repeat since it was released, this chorus just doesn't get out of my head, especially the last one! Also she looks SO DAMN SEXY in the video!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

StrawberryBlond

Day 24:

Thing is, I was never really a big fan of any kind of band so there were never any I was like "how could this band break up?!" so this is the hardest day for me to respond to. I've decided to leave the most obvious choices to everyone else and go for something obscure here. This was a UK girl group from 2004 who only put out 3 singles and an album and then were dropped by their label because the album flopped. Those 3 singles were good but they couldn't seem to get anyone interested in the actual album and critics gave the album overwhelmingly mediocre reviews, so all hype died and it was over. They've tried to reunite under a new name but it's not working. I have no idea what critics didn't see in them back then, they had so much potential. That Lady Marmalade inspired video should've popped off back then. I'm sure their reception would be very different if they started out today. This song was one of the few physical copies I ever bought of a single (remember those days, 90's kids?) and check out their other singles too, Dumb and Teardrops, and their one and only album, Between The Sheets.

Archived