RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poltergeist

Day 12:

Does it count if I was 1 year old when it came out? :flower:

I've chosen this one, as this is my earliest music related memory, I was like 3, we we're on a camping by the lake with my parents, and I was shaking my butt to it, only to never hear this song again until like 5 years ago, and IMMEDIATELY knowing it's that one!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Flippy

Day 12

A Song From Your Preteen Years :music:

spongebob squarepants crying GIF

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Day 12: Diva pop perfection with amazing hooks. The flow is perfect and doesn't let you catch a breath, its a solid banger. Every girl sounds gorgeous and stand outs, bringing something unique to the song. Also I think the thing that really stuck in my mind is the music video. Its just such a serve, great transitions, great energy, the visuals done right. I'm excited for this song and video in the same way as I was watching it in television for the first time as a kid.

TheFriend

Day 10 - sad

Day 11 - never get tired of

Day 12 - pre-teens

This song was used as a background song for a video promotion in an online game I used to play :enigma:

Chesescake

DAY 12 so far:

Sorry @Flippy I can't found the song on Spotify so I replace it with the SpongeBob song that played in the scene you post below the link.

Flippy
4 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

DAY 12 so far:

Sorry @Flippy I can't found the song on Spotify so I replace it with the SpongeBob song that played in the scene you post below the link.

Omg :bradley: They took it off Spotify! 
you can also replace it with this iconic song if you don’t mind! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived