Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

30 day music challenge

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde
On 9/27/2022 at 3:07 PM, SlaeUrAnus said:

Everything about this song makes me sad :messga: 

this is such a good pick, the video of this song is so haunting and sad to me, and lyrics are so sad, we don't have our youth for long enough

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

A SONG THAT YOU NEVER GET TIRED OF

@RenegAde

It's the same for me... I do not get sick of Babylon... ever... this song will probably be my favorite song for life

songs I dont get sick of are also Replay, Enigma and Alice btw

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RenegAde
On 9/27/2022 at 3:28 PM, Anderson123 said:

Day 10: A song that makes you sad.

the best break up song ever written. period

RenegAde
On 9/28/2022 at 1:22 AM, Nite said:

Day 10: 

i wanna be with you is such an underrated ballad by gaga, in my opinion it should have been released instead of dope

RenegAde
7 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

@RenegAde

It's the same for me... I do not get sick of Babylon... ever... this song will probably be my favorite song for life

honestly its so unfair that it didn't get the "single" treatment with a stunning video and iconic performances.

Moonlight on Water

Day 12: A song from your pre-teen years

I have more than one song for this one :saladga:

she/her

littlepotter

This is my most streamed song of all time it just refuses to age and gets better with every listen.

chaeri pls

7 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

@RenegAde

And you get a bunch of different versions of it too :bradley:

7 hours ago, RenegAde said:

i wanna be with you is such an underrated ballad by gaga, in my opinion it should have been released instead of dope

It's so good and this performance is especially harsh, when she thanks the fans for taking her back, ouf I am weak

Franch Toast

Day 12:

The years are off, but I hope y'all will be okay with me posting this anyway in light of Coolio's unexpected passing 

She/Her/Hers

Anderson123

Day 12: A song from your pre-teen years.

I love these guys so much I still listen to their albums every day.

StrawberryBlond

Day 12:

This song and music video came out when I was 12 and was probably the raunchiest thing most of us had ever witnessed at that age, before internet usage became widespread and we'd secretly watch this on the music video channels out of the watchful eyes of our parents. Boys wanted to be with her, girls wanted to be her. And you know what? This song still goes hard, 20 years later (wow, that makes me feel old) and the video is still just as raunchy and shocking to me as it was back then. Would any mainstream popstar get away with it today? Who knows, but it was a MOMENT in the culture. Even though it only went #48 in the US, it was still massive, which proves what it true hit it was and it smashed in the rest of the world. Totally ahead of its time, it likely would be much bigger if it were released today. And the Stripped album it came from remains my favourite Christina release of all time, as it is for many of us. That album got me through tough times in my pre-teen/teen years and again, so ahead of its time, setting the trend for the "confessional, serious popstar album" that is now so common. Seeing as there's been no word of a re-release for its 20th anniversary, it looks like we might have to hold out hope for the 25th instead.

KubaM316
8 hours ago, Chesescake said:

DAY 11 so far:

One thing:

Te Amo was meant for Day 10:huntyga:

22 hours ago, JakubM316 said:

Day 10:

KubaM316

Day 11:

Ok, so there is a lot (and when I say "a lot" I mean "A LOT") of songs that I'd never get tired of.
So... here's the first song that came to my mind:

Spoiler

And OBVIOUSLY

Archived