💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

30 day music challenge

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

Day 11: A Song That You Never Tire Of 

I know I'm posting No Doubt songs two days in a row, but this is the pick-me-up song that always motivates me and that I never get sick of. 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Day 11:

This is the song that introduced me to Judas Priest. Not only do I think it's one of their best songs, it's one of the best metal songs, one of the best songs of 1990, one of the best songs of the decade, one of the best songs of all time. Whenever I get the urge in my head to play it, I've yet to come up with a good reason not to. My favourite part is mouthing along to the final bridge from 4:08 - 4:26. You just don't hear vocals like that from men these days.

Poltergeist

Day 11

My two favs by my fav, I can listen to them all day long :sara:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Day 11: Le tigre is that one cool band that you just wish they would record more and more. This is theirs signature song, it has catchy, electronic sounding and punky attitude. I can't really grow tired of this track.

Day 11 (untired):

There are few songs that I can't make myself sick of, at least temporarily, by overplaying them... sometimes just in my own head. But it helps if the song is nine minutes long, so at least it'll take that long to repeat. ;)

Anyway, I keep coming back to this one.

Day 12

Pre-teen ages are 9-12 years old.

I choose this song from when I was 12. One of my first ever CD, and I was so into WWF (now WWE) wrestling then. And I adopted this track instantly as my personal soundtrack in the manner of each wrestler would have theirs to walk on the runway, as soon as I heard it. And would act walking and taunting the crowds when I play this in my room  :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chesescake

DAY 11 so far:

Anways here's my DAY 12

I just listen to whatever ****s they have on the radio.

RenegAde

Mother of Puppies

A song that makes me a bit sad (or let's say emotional - even though I really love it)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived