Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

30 day music challenge

RenegAde

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Day 10:

This song, not being a single, got no attention last year, but really deserved to. The lyrics are reasonably obscure, but it tells the story of a young boy growing up gay in his religious small town and deciding he can't hold his secret inside anymore so decides to take his own life. It's the sign of a powerful song when you can be a straight female and be crying buckets of tears over this song's subject. It's so sad that even in this day and age, there's still people who consider this to be their only option.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde

DAY TEN

A SONG THAT MAKES YOU SAD

Today's pick was especially hard for me because generally music makes me happy, even "sad" songs comfort me in my sad times, I chose fun tonight because after processing the meaning behind the lyrics, all I could say was ... Sorry Gaga because in realty it's such a sad song masked with upbeat production and soulful vocals

Screenshot-20220927-221746-Apple-Music.j

@ALittleMonsta  @A D A M  @Anderson123  @Shav33l  @TasteLikeWhiskey  @NATAH  @Nao tem  @JakubM316  @Poltergeist  @Lady JarJar  @danbekim  @Nite  @Mother of Puppies  @AUARAOFSHEISSE  @Monstruous  @fraann @Teletubby @ProfessionalClown @Grim @brizoda  @Flippy  @deactivated001 @Chesescake  @John Wayne @huttont  @TheFriend @SamanthaC  @Franch Toast  @Lady Gaga 2009  @ELECTROHEART  @Concertaholic  @PartySick  @RAMROD  @Blackout19  @Guillaume Hamon   @SimonBaetens  @Seringai  @StrawberryBlond  @TEANUS @alsemanche  @Rahrahbitchson @littlepotter  @BeautyisaLie  @thisboyisamonster @Ivy @Nemo @SlaeUrAnus

SharkmanthaC

Day 10: I have mixed feelings about this song. I love that it blew up on TikTok some and spread awareness about infertility. However, I can’t listen to it without crying because it’s so relatable. 

she/her/hers

50 minutes ago, fraann said:

Sorry for being late!

No worries. You're not late until it's over the midnight in West Coast USA at least. And it's still 8.27 PM, Tuesday, here :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived