30 day music challenge

RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Day 6:

I don't even know how to do any Latin dancing or feel the urge to do it but when I hear this, it suddenly makes me want to samba/salsa/cha-cha the night away! I was so glad when Cardi introduced this song to the new generation when she sampled it for I Like It (which slaps hard as well) but I have to give props to the original. One of the best Latin rhythms of all time!

Day 7:

This should've got so  much more attention than it did (which was none) because this was a summer jam. Throughout all of summer last year, whenever I was in a car, I was singing this song in my head. Even the beat seems built for driving. Very apt that she's driving in the lyric video and was in LA, which is ideal as it's all about winding hills, making it perfect for this kinda song. This is designed for open-top driving on a baking hot day while singing at the top of your lungs.

Flippy

Day 7:

A song to Drive to

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Fixin my schedule

Day 6: Energetic, poppy song from ms. Ware. It is an extra track from the Platinum Edition of her smashing record What's Your Pleasure, so just imagine what the OG material sounds like. The song itself is cute, heartwarming and just wants you to bring on the dancefloor, ALL THE GOOD!

Day 7: I already put some groove on my 30 days list, but didn't include any japanese song yet! So I link one my favorites city-bops fitting to the topic. Midnight Driver by Minako Yoshida is an almost 8 minutes of feeling yourself through the night city filled with lights.

Day 7: The whole album is a great one for listening while driving but I especially love Supercut (and The Louvre).

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Archived