life

A look at all 20 sold out shows for CBT

Kimmo

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

No since I haven’t been to lots of concerts lol 

Oh its loads of fun! 

(If you have time, check this video out, towards the end are bootleg shirts)

https://youtu.be/yjizJqYGurM

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KindnessPunk
13 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Oh wow, exactly the outcome Gaga wanted for all of us after the show, she would be so proud of you!!

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488676611363a5363a2efbcf178fc0f4901650a142a7&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Off topic but is Gaga wearing the new “I’m not having fun tonight” hat from TCB merch???

Guillaume Hamon
32 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Me waiting at the homophobic neighbourhood,after the Ball,in London for my Uber,while a straight football fan asked me if I wana blow him off 

F1-AC995-F-7457-49-A5-BA8-C-B454-EE7-C3-

Reminds me of me leaving the stade de France back in 2012 after the BTW ball.

Homophobes faking cruising with me to then insult me once they could confirmed I was gay, an  agressive other dude trying to force me to give him money etc...

Was the guy wanting to be blown hot at least?

:huntyga:

24 minutes ago, Discoshtick said:

Have you never seen bootleg merch before tho? Haha, bootleg merch is a tradition at this point, not just to Gaga shows but basically every ‘big name’ artist show I’ve ever been to had a bootleg merch sellers nearby 

I was let in to the venue during Bad Romance (A LOT of people were let in late in Los Angeles) so I didn't get to get merch :( I actually was gonna buy bootleg merch to support my local vendors and it'd be cute pajamas but....none of the bootleg merch was cute 😔🤟🏼 lol

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Was the guy wanting to be blown hot at least?

Kinda….it gave me that good d-,British vibes though lmfaooooo…BAR IS IN HELL 

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Me waiting at the homophobic neighbourhood,after the Ball,in London for my Uber,while a straight football fan asked me if I wana blow him off 

F1-AC995-F-7457-49-A5-BA8-C-B454-EE7-C3-

Was he hot? 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

Was he hot? 

6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I see... Not specially hot but it would do it.

:ally:

Still doesn’t feel quite real that I got to see her in Düsseldorf, let alone opening night! It truly was the best night of 2022 for me!

8 hours ago, Discoshtick said:

Have you never seen bootleg merch before tho? Haha, bootleg merch is a tradition at this point, not just to Gaga shows but basically every ‘big name’ artist show I’ve ever been to had a bootleg merch sellers nearby 

When I was at the Houston date earlier this week, there were people on the side of the freeway near near the stadium trying to sell their bootleg merch :nooo:

This tour is going to hold a special place in my heart for personal bittersweet reasons and for the obvious reason of how freaking amazing it was. 

It also made me realize I'm too old to be lining up all day like I used to do 15-20 years ago. But will I continue to do it for Gaga? Probably lol.

mdance4life
10 hours ago, Discoshtick said:

Legit I’ve bought bootleg merch at a variety of shows from different artists, and any time I have it’s been good quality! Hahaha

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

SarahYuko

Lizzy was still alive during the London nights

Her mind :firega:

Paris looked the most surreal, it was like a giant bowl of humans. Would have loved to attend. I really appreciate everyone who took the time and effort to post full videos of the concerts! :heart:

Archived