💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira fired an employee for not heating up a piece of chicken

Teletubby

Featured Posts

49 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

He worked all day long for a ton of people and she VERY LATE asked him to heat her up some chicken? Like girl you are the worst. Let your people rest!  They’re a human being, not a ****ing robot. Being overworked and then being asked to do extra work? Nah, it ain’t it. She should’ve just told him that she is unhappy with his “attitude” or whatever, but to call him useless (after cooking all day for 17 people!) and then firing him on the spot? Nah, that’s some self-centered ****. Just heat the chicken up yourself. Or is she too good to do that?  

like, at my job, when someone is exhausted after doing all their overtime, and they don’t feel like doing extra work, I just send them home and either get someone else who hasn’t been overworked do it. Or if it comes to it, I do it myself. I don’t become a diva about it, let alone fire them!! 

Not people seriously analyzing and writing essays about something a fired employee said in an unauthorised documentary 😂

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Not people seriously analyzing and writing essays about something a fired employee said in an unauthorised documentary 😂

Don’t drag me like this, sis :giveup:  I have certain emotions about this stuff :ladyhaha:

Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Don’t drag me like this, sis :giveup:  I have certain emotions about this stuff :ladyhaha:

I mean… everything you said is 100% correct… It’s just that the entire thing is likely not true :ladyhaha: 

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

I mean… everything you said is 100% correct… It’s just that the entire thing is likely not true :ladyhaha: 

Omg, imagine it’s all just fake allegations and I’m left looking like a dumb and sensitive b*tch :ladyhaha:

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Not these comments acting like all job descriptions and work hours are holy and unproblematic. You are not your job - you are a human who needs rest. The worker cooked all day, and Shakira still called them useless and fired them?? lmaooo whack  

She’s such a [redacted] person lmaoo 

Shakira is such a nice person lmaoo 🧚‍♀️❤️🔥🌈

SarahYuko

Will always have more empathy for exhausted workers over rich employers; being even remotely in proximity to dehumanizing working conditions does something to change people's perception of the wealthy, I suppose.

Archived