Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira fired an employee for not heating up a piece of chicken

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Americans and Canadians being utterly shocked that employees talk back at their bosses in Europe and don't suck their employer's cl*ts for being exploited with unpaid overtime will remain both hilarious and sad at the same time. :deadbanana:

Also the fact that she employed both of these people as their facility managers and cooks at the same time and expected them to work 24/7 with no regards to occupational safety (12 hours of rest between shifts, 8 hours of work per day, 10 hours at maximum) it just reeks of illegal employment in order to not report taxes to the government and get away with exploiting your employees.

She really dug her grave in Europe, you can't get away with sh*t like this. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausofGabo

So its a documentary talking about the taxes thing that ends up in a cooker’s allegations? So weird that she has a private chef who is actually friends with her and not these people.

Seems like Spain, even the press, keeps disrespecting Shak in every way they can with fake stuff.

He flat out refused to do his job so I understand her firing him tbh. What Shakira did wrong here was also firing his wife. That's simply wrong. She wasn't the one who refused to heat up chicken. 

Also if this was the first time he refused she should have taken into consideration the way he felt and maybe shown some empathy and been like "ok it's ok this time since you worked very hard today but please don't do this again" or something like that. 

idk...

Wolf Boy

Shakira: I will hire you to cook for me.

Chef: Yes.

Shakira: Make me chicken.

Chef: No.

Shakira: You’re fired.

Chef and GagaDaily:

surprised-pikachu.gif

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Americans and Canadians being utterly shocked that employees talk back at their bosses in Europe and don't suck their employer's cl*ts for being exploited with unpaid overtime will remain both hilarious and sad at the same time. :deadbanana:

Also the fact that she employed both of these people as their facility managers and cooks at the same time and expected them to work 24/7 with no regards to occupational safety (12 hours of rest between shifts, 8 hours of work per day, 10 hours at maximum) it just reeks of illegal employment in order to not report taxes to the government and get away with exploiting your employees.

She really dug her grave in Europe, you can't get away with sh*t like this. 

Yeah folks just say that if the story is true and he refused then he deserves it. They don't care about the part of this same story about him being exhausted after doing a damn lot for many people for a very long day of work etc.

The lack of empathy for this employee is real meanwhile any popstar getting one ungrateful tweet and it's pages of "who do they think they are? Celebs are human beings too damn!"

Ironic how they stand easily for someone mistreated making millions but not much when the same happens to a regular joe whose wage is way closer to theirs.

To all of you defending her, did y'all not read the part about the guy cooking all day long for 17 people and that it was late at night? I'm sorry but if she wanted chicken that bad she could've just ordered in, or is she just too good and important to order food like the rest of us mere mortals :glamourpuss:

It does sound like she didn't respect his working conditions (he worked all day, cooking for 17 people, it was late at night, he was tired and probably past his regular hours).

And maybe my English is too bad but doesn't heating up just mean making the food warmer, as in putting it in the microwave? It's not cooking, right? And she needed someone to do it for her?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

StarstruckIllusion

Not these comments acting like all job descriptions and work hours are holy and unproblematic. You are not your job - you are a human who needs rest. The worker cooked all day, and Shakira still called them useless and fired them?? lmaooo whack  

She’s such a shitty person lmaoo 

ALGAYDO

He worked all day long for a ton of people and she VERY LATE asked him to heat her up some chicken? Like girl you are the worst. Let your people rest!  They’re a human being, not a ****ing robot. Being overworked and then being asked to do extra work? Nah, it ain’t it. She should’ve just told him that she is unhappy with his “attitude” or whatever, but to call him useless (after cooking all day for 17 people!) and then firing him on the spot? Nah, that’s some self-centered ****. Just heat the chicken up yourself. Or is she too good to do that?  

like, at my job, when someone is exhausted after doing all their overtime, and they don’t feel like doing extra work, I just send them home and either get someone else who hasn’t been overworked do it. Or if it comes to it, I do it myself. I don’t become a diva about it, let alone fire them!! 

Archived