Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Insiders don't exist 

They do.

They're just not Twitter users with "insider" as their username. There are quite a few insiders on ATRL who frequently spill info about upcoming releases.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LilyLark
49 minutes ago, Hurem said:

They do.

They're just not Twitter users with "insider" as their username. There are quite a few insiders on ATRL who frequently spill info about upcoming releases.

IMO there's only one reliable person on ATRL, and they have info for everyone on different labels. People talked about it for a while and the general impression is they work for a streaming service. But yes, hard agree the twitter 'insiders' and the ones who claim to have info for just one artist (Gaga, Miley, etc. 'insiders') are fake. Also, the ones who claim to know about an artist's personal life instead of professional news are fake...the ATRL ones are strictly about new releases/sounds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ivy said:

Я поищу!

Редактировать: Я нашел это!

https://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/2021/apr/17/ben-rice-talks-gaga-grande-grammy-how-two-pop-supe/

И да, это говорит это ближе к концу:

Помимо Леди Гаги, Райс работал с ведущими компаниями, такими как Селена Гомес, Джулия Майклс, JP Saxe, Лукас Нельсон, Ник Джонас. Сакс — новый артист, и он работал с Майклзом уже несколько лет.

Он работал над вокальным продюсированием удаленно, а также сам больше писал и продюсировал. « А также просто готовлюсь к следующему проекту Гаги», — сказала Райс . Если он не работает над такими проектами, он сидит дома с детьми и женой, как и другие люди».

Интересно... Я имею в виду, это может быть LG7? Выбрала бы она уже в 2021 году, с кем будет работать?

Я немного взволнован, думая, что это может быть:udidnt: 

OMG, king/// I think he really talks about LG7 omg

• YAAAS 1

TortureMeOnReplay
15 hours ago, LunaUniverse said:

Thread revival I guess
Saw this and posting to ask if this seems reliable or not

So any time she's not promoting in the next 3 years? Doesn't sound reliable. 

LilyLark
54 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

So any time she's not promoting in the next 3 years? Doesn't sound reliable. 

Besides being some random twitter person (which automatically makes it unbelievable)...it's also not realistic....even Adele's label was allegedly annoyed she took so long. I know people on here go on and on about Gaga not releasing until 2025, etc., but I just can't see it. Not to mention she has a pretty steady schedule of releasing new music approx every three years!

Plus, Joker is releasing in late 2024 and Gag will be busy with promos (and possible Oscar stuff) during that time period and early '25. I really think it's coming later this year in the spring or summer time.

• 2 months later...
Tyler1992

I want to point out that LG7 could be the actual first Gaga album not to have the impossible expectations and positions from listeners and critics. Gaga has been in a lot of lose lose situations in what listeners have wanted from her.

Born This Way had the sophomore slump (The Fame Monster had the luxury of not having the sophmore treatment) shadow, all ears were wondering what she would do. If she stayed the bubblegum pop route, she would have lost critically. 

ARTPOP had critics and listener popularity at an all time low, a target on her back, and an image that was growing tired. There simply was no way she could have had critical success. 

Joanne had to do the necessary duty of shedding her old skin to make way for a better one. With that a lot of fans were culled. 

Chromatica is the first time in a long time that Gaga had the fortune of being able to write a record that could appease to both listeners and critics. But the lingering fear was that Gaga was no longer the true pop superpower.

LG7 gets the opportunity to be spring-boarded from Chromaticas critical, & commercial successes. If she can stick the landing & make a solid album, it will be the album that would be remembered to solidify her resurgence. 

Gaga doesn’t have a lot to prove for this record, and she has critics and the public firmly on her side. The writings are on the wall that her second coming is approaching.

• Like 12
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 5
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

I’m just hoping for her traditional biannual “I’m also working on new music/I’m always writing/I’m never NOT writing, producing, etc event” so we can kickstart this party for good.

we are yet to hear from the good sis.

judge me but I feel whenever she is ready to drop the album announcement bomb she allows an interviewer to ask her about it or set up the question beforehand. :max:

I stan a cryptic yet up-to-schedule Queen! :vegas:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

Maxine Puth
1 hour ago, Tyler1992 said:

chromatica gets the opportunity to be spring-boarded from A Star Is Borns critical, & commercial successes. If she can stick the landing & make a solid album, it will be the album that would be remembered to solidify her resurgence. 

Edited by Maxine Puth

If she is going to met gala, I wonder if she will tease either LG7 or a different project?? Like she did with ROM?

I think it's very possible ..

• Like 1

Tyler1992
52 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

I’m talking about studio albums.

Edited by Tyler1992

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

I’m just hoping for her traditional biannual “I’m also working on new music/I’m always writing/I’m never NOT writing, producing, etc event” so we can kickstart this party for good.

we are yet to hear from the good sis.

judge me but I feel whenever she is ready to drop the album announcement bomb she allows an interviewer to ask her about it or set up the question beforehand. :max:

I stan a cryptic yet up-to-schedule Queen! :vegas:

This is me every cycle and I’m waiting for it… But I also wouldn’t be surprised if she just dropped a video and went for it.

• Love 1

Noir

The wait between LG7 and Chromatica feels insane, probably made worse by the pandemic.

Sure we got L4S, Hold My Hand and performances sprinkled here and there but I’m really ready for a new record now. I suppose there’ll be music in the Joker film but I would love something Gaga before to tide us over. 

Edited by Noir

bpmMonkey
2 hours ago, Noir said:

and performances sprinkled here and there 

… babes, it was a world tour :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

ELECTROHEART
6 hours ago, Ivy said:

If she is going to met gala, I wonder if she will tease either LG7 or a different project?? Like she did with ROM?

I think it's very possible ..

Twitter streets are saying she's coming in May with new music + will attend the MET + TCB film on HBO coming this summer

Do we move? :ohwell:

And I think is time to throw crazy dates:

May 19 - Lead

July 21 - Album

I love pre-eras :flower:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1