💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

I don't want another Gaga album anytime soon. She was unhappy throughout the Chromatica recording process, to the point of suicidal thoughts. It was obvious she was just under pressure to fulfill her contractual obligation to produce a new record, and that showed in the overall quality of the album anyway.

My dream LG7 is simply for her to take however many years she needs to actually find something she wants to write about and is passionate about and then go from there. The most interesting thing about being a Gaga stan is knowing she'll always come out with something unexpected and different. She's worth the wait. But nothing is worse than half-baked messes.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Maxine Puth
6 minutes ago, Trigger said:

I don't want another Gaga album anytime soon. She was unhappy throughout the Chromatica recording process, to the point of suicidal thoughts. It was obvious she was just under pressure to fulfill her contractual obligation to produce a new record, and that showed in the overall quality of the album anyway.

My dream LG7 is simply for her to take however many years she needs to actually find something she wants to write about and is passionate about and then go from there. The most interesting thing about being a Gaga stan is knowing she'll always come out with something unexpected and different. She's worth the wait. But nothing is worse than half-baked messes.

Gaga was depressed because of her PTSD and fibromyalgia among who knows what else. Never once has she come out and said she wasn’t feeling well because she had to release music, or that she was suicidal because of music. She literally released a song about how creating music healed her lol. Sounds like you didn’t care to listen to the album or any of the interviews she made.

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 7

On 11/17/2022 at 4:50 PM, luckyanderson said:

I don't think being married would prevent a woman from having a professional life but we are talking about Gaga here. She is very traditional Italian and takes the privacy and devotion to her family and relationships seriously. She has been on go since before 2006 and deserves a break and what better time than after getting married and having a baby? She's more than earned this. 

i agree she deserves the break but she literally juggles major projects all the time, i think she can handle raising a family and recording an album at the same time. she can afford countless nannies

mother, what must i do?

Edonis
20 minutes ago, Trigger said:

It's actually wild to me how fans have basically headcannoned the Chromatica album to be either 1) something she hated, 2) was forced into doing, and 3) critically panned. None of these things are remotely true and really shows how little some of y'all pay attention to her :air:

• Like 17
  • Thanks 9

President Biden

Yall always talk about “settling down and having a baby” like it’s a planned product release. We have no idea where she is in her relationship, if she wants to get married or not, or if she even wants to have kids. 

Considering the number of conditions she could very easily not want to ever be pregnant first of all….not to say she wouldn't maybe adopt?  

But seriously, i stg if i see one more person talk about it as if she’s gonna plan a whole “baby hiatus”…..

Have yall literally been paying attention to Cardi B and Beyonce’s careers? The Kardashians and JLo?? Kelly Clarkson? Etc.. Like people have families and stuff and dont always take a whole pause on their career during it…

I got drunk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, President Biden said:

Yall always talk about “settling down and having a baby” like it’s a planned product release. We have no idea where she is in her relationship, if she wants to get married or not, or if she even wants to have kids. 

Considering the number of conditions she could very easily not want to ever be pregnant first of all….not to say she wouldn't maybe adopt?  

But seriously, i stg if i see one more person talk about it as if she’s gonna plan a whole “baby hiatus”…..

Have yall literally been paying attention to Cardi B and Beyonce’s careers? The Kardashians and JLo?? Kelly Clarkson? Etc.. Like people have families and stuff and dont always take a whole pause on their career during it…

There never has been a huge Star who took a super long break after having a Baby, neither did Madonna, Mariah or Katy. It‘s not a thing to then just leave for like a decade lol

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
On 11/27/2022 at 4:07 PM, President Biden said:

or if she even wants to have kids. 

Unless things have drastically changed, she's said she wanted to have some one day. 

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123
On 11/27/2022 at 5:26 PM, JRCF29 said:

Next Gaga album will be the Joker 2 soundtrack. 

That'd be LGST3.

LGST1: A Star Is Born

LGST2: Top Gun

:fan:

Spoiler

LGTB1: Cheek To Cheek

LGTB2: Love For Sale

TortureMeOnReplay
On 11/5/2022 at 9:05 AM, monketsharona said:

It won't happen. There's literally zero interest into releasing it. There's no demand, it's still her very least streamed album daily in 2022, the album made Interscope losing money in 2013 and it clearly gives bad memories to Gaga that she didn't even include a song on her tour.

And please don't bring the petition promoted by the ARTPOP producer. It's literally 50k fans signing. That would just mean fine first week numbers and a tank in the second week. No label will invest into something that have zero commercial purpose.

There's a lot more meaning into re-releasing some new material from her first three albums. And still she'll probably won't do this as well. They'll just give their full money into her next new album, even if it's mean we'll have to wait 2024 for this and no new music in 2023. 

On 11/26/2022 at 6:24 PM, Maxine Puth said:

Gaga was depressed because of her PTSD and fibromyalgia among who knows what else. Never once has she come out and said she wasn’t feeling well because she had to release music, or that she was suicidal because of music. She literally released a song about how creating music healed her lol. Sounds like you didn’t care to listen to the album or any of the interviews she made.

The user didn't say she was depressed because of having to release the album, but it's obvious she was pushed into finishing it. She said herself that she had to be dragged into the studio to make it. And I can't find it, but she also tweeted about having to meet label deadlines. Inferring, you can know something will make you feel better and still not wanna do it because you're not up for it. It's not that Gaga hates the album or that it depressed her, it's that she wasn't up to making it. 

On 11/26/2022 at 6:40 PM, Edonis said:

It's actually wild to me how fans have basically headcannoned the Chromatica album to be either 1) something she hated, 2) was forced into doing, and 3) critically panned. None of these things are remotely true and really shows how little some of y'all pay attention to her :air:

As I mention in my above reply, Gaga WAS forced into creating Chronatica. The label gave her a deadline and she herself said she had to be dragged into the studio because they had to make the album. 

• Like 1

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

As I mention in my above reply, Gaga WAS forced into creating Chronatica. The label gave her a deadline and she herself said she had to be dragged into the studio because they had to make the album. 

Yes, she has said that she had to be dragged into the studio and she was smoking every day. You guys take her words very literal when the thing she meant was that Bloodpop convinced to go inside the studio and write those lyrics, just take it all out. She wasn't forced by the record label to make the album, she just meant that in the way that your friends care about you and "drag you" to a better place. I think fans here just like to twist Gaga's words or they missunderstand what she says.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Yes, she has said that she had to be dragged into the studio and she was smoking every day. You guys take her words very literal when the thing she meant was that Bloodpop convinced to go inside the studio and write those lyrics, just take it all out. She wasn't forced by the record label to make the album, she just meant that in the way that your friends care about you and "drag you" to a better place. I think fans here just like to twist Gaga's words or they missunderstand what she says.

Fans denouncing BloodPop for being toxic to Lady Gaga and hardly calling DJWS being back working on Act 2 feels like very weird to me. Not really a  huge fan of BloodPop but Gaga said many time he lifted her up during that time making Chromatica and he needs to be praised for it. 

Most drama and toxic life issues Gaga had were during times making ARTPOP. So yeah I'll say it again, let's wish for her having positive and healthy people around her the next time. Without being in need to revive some memories of times when she was on drugs all the times, working with (very) questionable people and when she had hard psychological breakdowns. 

She feels better now, let's wish her to stay that way on anything she works on the next. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

On 11/27/2022 at 12:24 AM, Maxine Puth said:

Not only did she say during numerous interviews that she was being forced/pressured into writing dance music while she wanted to write an acoustic album and saying on several occasions Bloodpop had to drag her into the studio, while I was at the London Chromatica Ball she literally told the crowd that recording the album was not fun for her.

You're just mad I care more about her wellbeing than her writing a hit record. Sorry, not falling for that babes.

• Like 1

Maxine Puth
2 hours ago, Trigger said:

Not only did she say during numerous interviews that she was being forced/pressured into writing dance music while she wanted to write an acoustic album and saying on several occasions Bloodpop had to drag her into the studio, while I was at the London Chromatica Ball she literally told the crowd that recording the album was not fun for her.

You're just mad I care more about her wellbeing than her writing a hit record. Sorry, not falling for that babes.

Ok, let me see the interviews where she said she was “being forced” into writing a dance album, and how she wanted to create an acoustic album instead. The only thing remotely close to that was when she said she preferred the 1000 Doves piano version, which is not at all the same thing. 

Y’all gotta stop babying Gaga. She is a grown woman who knows when to leave relationships with people that force her into doing this or that. When she says BloodPop made her go into the studio, she says that because the alternative was her smoking all day and not being productive. The studio has always been her therapist, that’s that point she’s getting at. 

Gaga had the chance to leave her label in 2015/2016 if she didn’t feel comfortable with what they wanted from her. Gaga was never “forced” by her label to work with BloodPop. She’s literally friends with him and his girlfriend.

If she wants to release an acoustic album she will do so, and when she does I’ll be happy because I’ve been waiting for 8 years. I can promise you I’m not trying to force her to put out more dance pop records.

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 4

GagaUnderYou

2023: ARTPOP: Vaulted Edition 

2024: Joker 2: Original Motion Soundtrack

2025: The Art of Darkness (LG7)

2026-7: Untitled Broadway Project