FATCAT

Featured Posts

EvilBunny
On 11/15/2022 at 8:21 AM, DanceITD said:

haha you do you I guess :triggered:

Of course I do me. I would never do you, that’s for sure lmao 

CaliforniaDreamin
21 hours ago, Frost said:

haha, Dua Lipa is one of my fav pop stars currently, I'd like a collab with her or Ellie Goulding!

I don’t see the Ellie Goulding.    Maybe Ellie writing a song for gaga YES but I can’t hear their voices together 

EvilBunny
30 minutes ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

I don’t see the Ellie Goulding.    Maybe Ellie writing a song for gaga YES but I can’t hear their voices together 

Ellie’s voice is horrible. Sounds like a high pitched fart, it’s unbearable

• LMAO 4
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

loathereality
On 11/5/2022 at 7:05 AM, monketsharona said:

It won't happen. There's literally zero interest into releasing it. There's no demand, it's still her very least streamed album daily in 2022, the album made Interscope losing money in 2013 and it clearly gives bad memories to Gaga that she didn't even include a song on her tour.

And please don't bring the petition promoted by the ARTPOP producer. It's literally 50k fans signing. That would just mean fine first week numbers and a tank in the second week. No label will invest into something that have zero commercial purpose.

There's a lot more meaning into re-releasing some new material from her first three albums. And still she'll probably won't do this as well. They'll just give their full money into her next new album, even if it's mean we'll have to wait 2024 for this and no new music in 2023. 

she can brand it as a new album to gp though

Kirby Ghosty
22 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

LG7 isn't happening for at least 3 more years, if it even ever happens. Marriage, kids, and acting is her priority.

Marriage and kids are a priority?! :what:

“I’m still something if I don’t got a man, I’m a FREE WOMAN” 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

monketsharona
48 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

LG7 isn't happening for at least 3 more years, if it even ever happens. Marriage, kids, and acting is her priority.

Since when having kids and being married prevent woman to have a professional life. We're not in the 1930s anymore :enigma:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

RainingOnMe
10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Since when having kids and being married prevent woman to have a professional life. We're not in the 1930s anymore :enigma:

You can choose to believe that LG7 is coming when it's not. If you think she's able to record a whole solo album while focusing on starting a family and furthering her acting career then you're just not being realistic.

luckyanderson
10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think being married would prevent a woman from having a professional life but we are talking about Gaga here. She is very traditional Italian and takes the privacy and devotion to her family and relationships seriously. She has been on go since before 2006 and deserves a break and what better time than after getting married and having a baby? She's more than earned this. 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2022 at 2:14 PM, EvilBunny said:

Ellie’s voice is horrible. Sounds like a high pitched fart, it’s unbearable

I know we disagreed previously but I have to agree on this

I'm sorry Ellie fans

Starmie25
On 11/18/2022 at 2:46 AM, RainingOnMe said:

You can choose to believe that LG7 is coming when it's not. If you think she's able to record a whole solo album while focusing on starting a family and furthering her acting career then you're just not being realistic.

She juggled Coachella, Superbowl and ASIB round the same time so..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1