Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

RaraBitch
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

There's 4 years between LG5 and LG6. It's been already 3 years since LG6. 

naur i was sarcastic :enigma: but my genuine prediction is spring/summer 24

• YAAAS 1

Off Topic: It‘s so wild to me how Chromatica turns 3 in a few months.

On Topic: I am sure Gaga has an Idea for the themes she wants to talk about on LG7 already. Her Music has always been about life. Whether it is what happens in hers, what happened to her family or loved ones or to her fans. It‘s been already 3 years since Chromatica in a few years, by that time she‘d probably have experienced things that could be made into Songs. With her Piano alone at home, I‘m sure there are even some voice notes about Song Ideas. IIRC it took her a few songs to figure out the concept of Chromatica too, same with Joanne.. and once she had those Songs, the rest of the Album finished quickly. I wouldn‘t be surprised if the Album came out late 2023 but also not surprised if it came out in 2025. If she has a Sound, a Vision.. it will take her a few months. I wouldn‘t be surprised if the next Album was her most sound-varying Album yet. I‘m sure there are Songs that‘ll be written only to be sung in a Stadium, some for the clubs etc. Gaga loves Dance Music. Gaga loves Rock-Pop. Gaga loves Funk. If she finds a theme that combines them all, it‘ll lead to that.

Also as for Producers, I think Bloodpop will have an influence, but it‘ll be far less than Chromatica. I wouldn‘t be surprised if we got Mark Ronson again, with the Songs being in the vain of unreleased „We Could Be“ but also some like „Rain on Me“.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MessyTop

I want her to self produce the album, she’s such an amazing producer. If not that,  a brand new producer. I’m tired of the same sounds. I think she’s more than capable to self produce an album. 

Edonis
9 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I want her to self produce the album, she’s such an amazing producer. If not that,  a brand new producer. I’m tired of the same sounds. I think she’s more than capable to self produce an album. 

Doesn't she have new executive producers on every album since BTW?

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2022 at 2:36 PM, Maxine Puth said:

I’m sorry but Joanne is nothing like Folklore. Joanne is an awkward album with many things going on, which she acknowledged when she said it was an “in between” album representing both her rebel side and her fathers daughter side. She rocks a fake accent in most songs and there’s a clash of dance pop, country, rock, and even some jazz going on. 

Folklore is a full dedication to an  acoustic vibe and aesthetic that’s authentic to Taylor as a songwriter and artist. 

We would be lucky to see Gaga release an album like Folklore that showcased her as a songwriter and artist without the need of a room full of producers and collaborators

FACTS.  I feel like I while I enjoy songs from Joanne (some of my favorites from Gaga come from the album), the piece as a whole is disjointed and far from her best work.  Just look at the fact that Perfect Illusion is immediately followed by Million Reasons.  I feel like the first half of Joanne is one thought, and the second is a totally separate idea.  Honestly, if Gaga went more upbeat for everything after Million Reasons the album may have worked.  Taylor stripped everything back for folklore and made something that was truly coherent, to the point that songs connected to each other.   

Tbh I would love an Adele-style album from Gaga.  Not necessarily acoustic, but designed to showcase her powerhouse vocals (imagine if it was packed with songs like Hold My Hand, Shallow, ARUTW, INLA, Speechless and Million Reasons.  Heck, even add some songs like Yoü and I or Gypsy).

Edited by Jack3257
  • Like 2

For selfish reasons, I’d love a Chromatica Act 2 :poot:

I’d also be here for a rock album as we’ve been wanting one for a while and Gaga’s proven she could deliver a good one.  A more vocally driven album would also be cool, along the lines of Adele/Sia.

• YAAAS 2

Night Vision

I wonder if the several references she has made to "Mother Nature" in recent months are a hint to her next album? Just a possibility.

• Like 1

Here are some of my own theories:

I remember during the ASIB era, Gaga mentioned wanting to do an opera album in the future. She proved that she can slay opera with La Vie En Rose, so an opera album could be possible.

Perhaps in 2023 an 'ARTPOP: Tenth Anniversary Edition' will be released sort of like the Born This Way Tenth Anniversary Edition released in 2021, except it could partially function as an ARTPOP Act II, with a couple extra tracks intended to be in Act II such as Brooklyn Nights, Hallelujah, Sire, etc. However, this all sounds unlikely.

I can see Gaga making music for the Joker 2 soundtrack. It would be her 4th time making music for soundtracks after Til It Happens To You in 2015, ASIB in 2018, and Top Gun this year.

As for what I want, I don't really mind what kind of genre Gaga tries to go for in LG7, whatever she connects with artistically the most. 

Although there are certain collabs I think would be cool for LG7, like imagine a collab with Dua Lipa

EvilBunny
On 11/13/2022 at 7:00 AM, DanceITD said:

Here are some of my own theories:

I remember during the ASIB era, Gaga mentioned wanting to do an opera album in the future. She proved that she can slay opera with La Vie En Rose, so an opera album could be possible.

Perhaps in 2023 an 'ARTPOP: Tenth Anniversary Edition' will be released sort of like the Born This Way Tenth Anniversary Edition released in 2021, except it could partially function as an ARTPOP Act II, with a couple extra tracks intended to be in Act II such as Brooklyn Nights, Hallelujah, Sire, etc. However, this all sounds unlikely.

I can see Gaga making music for the Joker 2 soundtrack. It would be her 4th time making music for soundtracks after Til It Happens To You in 2015, ASIB in 2018, and Top Gun this year.

As for what I want, I don't really mind what kind of genre Gaga tries to go for in LG7, whatever she connects with artistically the most. 

Although there are certain collabs I think would be cool for LG7, like imagine a collab with Dua Lipa

A collab with Dua? Ugh, disgusting! She’s the most basic pop star of the last few years. I hope she collabs with Miley 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, EvilBunny said:

A collab with Dua? Ugh, disgusting! She’s the most basic pop star of the last few years. I hope she collabs with Miley 

haha you do you I guess :triggered:

• Thanks 1