💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

IWantYourLove
On 9/18/2022 at 1:10 PM, Vicks said:

Manifesting the return of DJWS this era.. Also Idk why yall want that pop rock **** when she already served all that during Joanne era with perfect illusion and diamond hearts... no more of that stuff... 

I want her to continue doing pure pop music for 2 more eras until she hits 40s and then can start venturing into new sounds.. 

Would love a mix of Born this way and ARTPOP for LG7 this time. 

YES YES YES YES YES FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WITH A FLAWLESS OPINION :cryga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4

Rockychososo
On 9/18/2022 at 5:48 AM, Papergangstuh said:

I’m bringing my comment over here because I have more evidence:

I'm throwing in my theory/guess in.

The album title or a song written for LG7 will have the word MOON in it.

The evidence I'm submitting:

1. She closed Jazz & Piano in Vegas with Fly Me To the Moon (before the Encore of New York, New York).

2. She's been mentioning the moon at some (all?) of her Chromatica shows. She did it in DC. They even pasted it over her face on the big screens during the piano segment.

3. In the Los Angeles show she mentioned that "big full moon" during the piano segment or whatever AND THE SKY WAS 100% overcast and you couldn't see the moon at all. And this is the show that was recorded professionally. Teasing during a (potential) commercial release that will be available to the general public? HMMM!

4. She responded on twitter to some twinks at last nights Miami show about eating at Dennys. Their tweet? Mentioned the moon! 🌙 

The Beat Media GIF by MSNBC

Bookmark me, I know I'm right. The girls in 2023/2024 will be SHAKING looking back on this comment.

Ok but like... she's had an obsession with moons for her entire career. Such as the interview where she stated that she would like to be the moon for a day and the MTN performance on a moon 

• Like 3

Imo it’s 99% gonna be glam rock, such as Miley’s Plastic Hearts or something. Her tours tend to feature glimpses of her next move that don’t necessarily fit in within the current era. For instance she started performing jazz during artRAVE. For Chromatica, she could have went full on alien/Avatar vibes but you could feel she wanted that rockstar stadium vibe (especially noticeable in the Hold my hand encore) and I can see her continuing with that. 

• Like 4

LG7 being self titled a Two part album Lady full of ballads  and Gaga dark  dance techno industrial bops. Also i think she needs to do something like phonk it Will  sound so cool :firega:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Her tours tend to feature glimpses of her next move that don’t necessarily fit in within the current era. For instance she started performing jazz during artRAVE. 

That's not exactly right. We already knew CTC existed prior to the artRAVE, and the eras intersecting meant that Gaga had to promote it in the same spaces as ARTPOP (hence performing Bang Bang at the artRAVE). It's not so much a hint at her next move, as it is her having 2 moves simultaneously.

• Like 3

monketsharona
On 9/18/2022 at 10:25 PM, Bloody Matt said:

Fc5bbnOaEAEAIYW?format=jpg&name=large

Do we think this might have been a hint? :ohwell:

I honestly feels like she was teasing something on this post.

I remember she posted a lot of those emojis early this year

• Like 1

artpopulace
On 9/23/2022 at 5:25 AM, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I would really enjoy if Gaga did a Jazz House album. Similar to what she did with Enigma, but pushed the boundaries a bit more. 

This is the kinda vibe I would love: 

Also: I’m pretty sure this is Gaga on this house track: 

Can anyone confirm what interview this is? 

I just heard this and it's so good! Is there any good Jazz House playlist you would recommend!

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
  • Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 12:25 AM, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I would really enjoy if Gaga did a Jazz House album. Similar to what she did with Enigma, but pushed the boundaries a bit more. 

This is the kinda vibe I would love: 

Also: I’m pretty sure this is Gaga on this house track: 

Can anyone confirm what interview this is? 

Exceptional concept. With her twist it will work miracles.

I think the interview is from Joanne era? She used to talk a lot about transforming and obsessing with music back in the day.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ELECTROHEART
1 hour ago, Bat said:

So realistic guess, do ya'll think there's already a song finished for LG7?

This.

We literally have any clue or tease or something that tell us LG7 is already a thing, Gaga didn't even said nothing about a new album, and in the past eras at the end of each tour we already knew about this 👀

I think we are rushing on thinking something is cooking on Gaga's studio :huntyga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
35 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

👀think we are rushing on thinking something is cooking on Gaga's studio :huntyga:

Definitely