💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

A mess we never had the chance to get the SOPHIE produced songs

Assuming they were ever that far into production, they might not really exist in a form we could appreciate. Her passing was so tragic, I think about it every time her songs come on. She will be missed :heart:

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Sad 2

Crescent Bloom

I would prefer if Gaga dipped into more experimental-esque records. I think her persona for so long has been very avant-garde, but I do feel some musical choices have been pretty safe. I'd love for some experimental trance trip-hop sounds (almost taking pages from Bjork's Homogenic or Madonna's Ray of Light).

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Chesescake

How about a winter theme/vibe album?

Currently 90% of her discography were full with summer jams. But I really like how some of Taylor Swift records had capture that pumpkin spice flavor and I wish Gaga can drop some snow flakes water into her next project.

danbekim
On 9/18/2022 at 10:25 PM, Bloody Matt said:

Fc5bbnOaEAEAIYW?format=jpg&name=large

Do we think this might have been a hint? :ohwell:

Sorry for the late quotation, but I definitely think this is the vibe she's going for this time around. I read someone say Act 2 for 2023 and LG7 for 2024 and here are thoughts on that: Act 2 would be cute for the 10th anniversary but as a non-era era like Dawn of Chromatica was. She didn't really acknowledged it, but posted sometimes about it. LG7 would be coming in 2025 in my opinion with this glam-rock/perfect illusion type style. 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • Like 2

ELECTROHEART

Omg if I could count the posts about LG7 being like Evermore or Folklore I wouldn't finish 

Just no, Gaga wouldn't do something like these, totally not her style.

Spoiler

Gaga's more interesting than anything Taylor does, not shade, I'm just saying that. You better realize Gaga isn't Taylor, they're not the same.

She wouldn't look back to the Joanne vibe style because she said she didn't feel enough during those years since the purpose of that album was for her family to heal, which it didn't and she felt frustrated.

Spoiler

Said this, I still can't believe you all are asking for an album like Folklore when you let Joanne flop, and instead, you streamed Taylor and the other girls albums more. 

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 2

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I would really enjoy if Gaga did a Jazz House album. Similar to what she did with Enigma, but pushed the boundaries a bit more. 

This is the kinda vibe I would love: 

Also: I’m pretty sure this is Gaga on this house track: 

Can anyone confirm what interview this is? 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

Maxine Puth
On 9/21/2022 at 3:41 AM, ELECTROHEART said:

Hide contents

Said this, I still can't believe you all are asking for an album like Folklore when you let Joanne flop, and instead, you streamed Taylor and the other girls albums more. 

I’m sorry but Joanne is nothing like Folklore. Joanne is an awkward album with many things going on, which she acknowledged when she said it was an “in between” album representing both her rebel side and her fathers daughter side. She rocks a fake accent in most songs and there’s a clash of dance pop, country, rock, and even some jazz going on. 

Folklore is a full dedication to an  acoustic vibe and aesthetic that’s authentic to Taylor as a songwriter and artist. 

We would be lucky to see Gaga release an album like Folklore that showcased her as a songwriter and artist without the need of a room full of producers and collaborators

Edited by JustDance1122
  • Like 1

ELECTROHEART
4 minutes ago, JustDance1122 said:

Folklore

authentic

Taylor

:billie:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9

Maxine Puth
22 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

:billie:

Yeah, I’m not sure what your point is. The album showcases Taylor’s writing skills and her story telling style quite well. She doesn’t pretend to fit into anything stylistically but her own image. It’s her equivalent to Gaga putting out an album of songs like Captivated and the 1000 Doves demo.

It’s kinda embarrassing that you feel the need to diminish Taylor’s artistry for some reason. I wonder if you’d have that same energy if you met her in person.

Edited by JustDance1122
  • Like 2

Maxine Puth
11 minutes ago, Railing said:

This is the moodboard I would like to submit for Gaga's consideration :green:

I can  hear Gaga’s vocal on a song like Beautiful Places 

• Like 1

We are NOT going to have a sad girl autumn Taylor Swift rehash tyvm :bear:

Gaga did singer-songwriter music (and she did it GOOD) with ASIB and we can return to it in 10 years but she still has a lot of musical stops to drop by before that. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2022 at 5:42 PM, ImMatt said:

Interested to know people's thoughts on this one, but what about if Max Martin were to take the main producer role on LG7? 

Historically we know Gaga works with several producers on each album but usually there's one main executive producer and often that person has worked with Gaga in a smaller capacity in the previous project. 

It happened to RedOne on TFM (who only did half of The Fame), Fernando Garibay on BTW (he did Dance in the Dark on TFM), DJWS on ARTPOP (shared BTW with Garibay and RedOne) and Bloodpop on Chromatica (who shared Joanne with Mark Ronson). 

Max Martin only did the one song with Gaga on Chromatica and, although we don't know how that partnership worked behind the scenes, Gaga did say she enjoyed working with him publicly...could the pair team up again to lead LG7? 

Personally I think there's only a slim chance but, if the past is anything to go by, there's a bigger chance of Max Martin working on LG7 than anyone so far...

I hope it’s with Boys Noize his collabs are always just :firega:

• Like 1