💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

chromaticainmyhead

I feel like the next album is going to be very pure ... when Chromatica and ARTPOP were very loud and noisy records I feel like she really wants to stay in the mindset of Chromatica and further evolve a purer form of that era that transports her important messages of love and kindness. I can totally see something from her that is similar to Lorde's latest album

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

About what did she say?

She was talking about 1000 Doves and how it wasn't supposed to be a dance track. She then plays the piano version, so it would seem to be a soft spot for her. I think she wanted a ballad on the album, like her past albums.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I believe this might be similar to ARTPOP in the sense that there will be multiple major contributing producers. I have a feeling from her tour monologue that she's not super excited for BloodPop to dominate another album.

That's such a bizarre interpretation...you realize she's been thanking him every tour date during that section of the tour? Not to mention, he worked on Hold My Hand together. Maybe it wasn't what you intended on saying, but your comment makes it sound like there's uneasiness between the two, which is far from the truth.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

That's such a bizarre interpretation...you realize she's been thanking him every tour date during that section of the tour? Not to mention, he worked on Hold My Hand together. Maybe it wasn't what you intended on saying, but your comment makes it sound like there's uneasiness between the two, which is far from the truth.

All I said was that I got the feeling she didn't want him to dominate the album, not that he wouldn't be on it or that they're at odds. I'm not saying anything like that.

Purr more, hiss less.

5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

All I said was that I got the feeling she didn't want him to dominate the album, not that he wouldn't be on it or that they're at odds. I'm not saying anything like that.

With the implication that he dominated Chromatica? If anything, I feel like Gaga being less hands-on with the production made it more collaborative with others.

That being said, I think we're on the same page. I don't think he's going to be the executive producer for LG7 or anything. Maybe a few tracks, but not the entire thing.

• Like 1

Regina George

This may sound wrong but I hope she doesn’t take herself too seriously for the next record. I hope it’s just fun songs that sound good with good lyrics. I don’t need it to contain some kind of deep message and I think she needs to have fun with it as well. 

• Thanks 5

Butters Stotch
42 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This may sound wrong but I hope she doesn’t take herself too seriously for the next record. I hope it’s just fun songs that sound good with good lyrics. I don’t need it to contain some kind of deep message and I think she needs to have fun with it as well. 

I don't agree. I want Gaga to show maturity and to talk about healing in a way that's more spiritual, not so literal. So yeah, I would lover for her to go with the mother nature theme maybe, more like in a divine way. We know she wants to be a mother too, and I think she's moved far away from the darkest parts of her life and her career, so maybe there's this maternal feeling growing inside of her and I would like for her to explore it.

Just my thoughts, though, we know she always surprises us.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 1

artdoll
1 hour ago, YASKALE said:

Question: isn’t Houston the last show?

For TCB? Houston was the second to last show, Miami was the final date

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

24 minutes ago, artdoll said:

For TCB? Houston was the second to last show, Miami was the final date

Whelp their goes my theory about a beyonce collab :vegas: