đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

I know Gaga always does something different with every album, but I would love if LG7 would sonically and musically be like the unreleased TF/TFM era songs, Like Reloaded, Captivated, No Way etc. She pulls of that style so well! :giveup:

Also maybe more songs like Second Time Around, that would be amazing as well.

• YAAAS 2

3 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I know Gaga always does something different with every album, but I would love if LG7 would sonically and musically be like the unreleased TF/TFM era songs, Like Reloaded, Captivated, No Way etc. She pulls of that style so well! :giveup:

Also maybe more songs like Second Time Around, that would be amazing as well.

manifesting an Earthquake/Out of Control style album :tony:

• YAAAS 3

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Freezie03 said:

manifesting an Earthquake/Out of Control style album :tony:

Omg I forgot, yes more songs like Earthquake too! Just the whole 2009/2010 unreleased songs vibe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Freezie03 said:

Is it even confirmed she'll do songs for Joker 2? House of Gucci didn't have any new music for its soundtrack so I'm just wondering. 

Also, most realistically, if she starts filming in a few months, we likely won't get another studio album until 2026, maybe 2025 if we're lucky. Is it confirmed she'll start in a few months?

It is confirmed, that it will be a musical and that filming will begin this year.

AlabasterBones

LG7 talk already, omg, can’t believe ive been with this woman as a fan while we were still on LG1. can’t believe im here to watch her end another era. i don’t think ive ever stuck with anything in life as long as ive stuck with being a gaga fan lmfao. im so so excited to see what the future brings for her and where her career will go. i can’t WAIT for LG7, even if it ends up being later rather than sooner. i think it’s gonna be a good one though... whenever it comes. :yennefer:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Don't know she showed her love to BloodPop a lot at SF and LA shows saying he helped her a lot to go through pain and get better. She's super grateful being his friend.

Wouldn't be that surprised if he's back tbh

That said I love the idea of handing songs to different producers. No ego just creating. That could also give her the opportunity not spending months in the studio with the exact same people. And not everyone can clear +6 months of his time unless they are working by distance.

He'll definitely be back for LG7, I'm just not sure to what extent. I could see it being half the songs.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Thanks 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I’m surprised no one has brought up the fact that she followed Wet Leg on IG. I saw them on tour 2 days after the LA Chromatica Ball. They’re great, but I can’t see Gaga going that 90s rock style for a main album. I think they might be related to the Joker music project. Their lyrics kinda give me manic vibes. 

I do hope we get a follow up in some way to Chromatica. The visuals were just next level, and with most eras, we know a lot more about scrapped songs/demos. For Chromatica we only got Demos of songs ON the album. Do we know about any songs that didn’t make the cut? We have no Brooklyn Nights, Reloaded, Tea, Etc from Chromatica. Especially when dance music is so hot right now post pandemic, it makes me feel like she’s been holding onto material for a follow up. 

Edited by HeavyMetal Halcyon
  • Like 4

For me I do not mind ANY music genre she goes with for this era. I just hope whatever she does that she PLZ commits herself fully to the era and gives us 4 good quality music videos and some performances so we get stuff to watch on youtube and think of and be thrilled / excited to. I love Chromatica but really the era was rather messy (for reasons outside of Gaga's control and reasons within her control). Here's hoping LG7 ends up being her most consistent era since BTW if possible. I know we are in a new time where eras are shorter but Gaga has always done her own thing so lets hope she gives us a properly fully fleshed out era with performances and more music videos and interviews.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Gabi001 said:

Manifesting pop-rock album or new age Enya-like sound feeling it GIF by The Kennedy Center

OK new age Enya sound would be AMAZING but the girls aint doing it sadly and Gagz will for sure not do it. She likes to scream in her songs (and we love her for it) but I wish she would give soft beautiful melodies a chance :diane: :selena: 

Tinnitus15

I don’t care that much for the genre of the music but,Gaga,please,please do a VISUAL ALBUM.It will be your 7th album and you havent done a visual one.Who if not you,will nail this!!!

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 1

Moonlight on Water
10 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

Fc5bbnOaEAEAIYW?format=jpg&name=large

Do we think this might have been a hint? :ohwell:

I think that was for hold my hand

she/her

TortureMeOnReplay
6 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I believe this might be similar to ARTPOP in the sense that there will be multiple major contributing producers. I have a feeling from her tour monologue that she's not super excited for BloodPop to dominate another album.

About what did she say?

LadyLuca

Hope it wont take more than 3 years x.x 

Praying for metal / rock Ga

(Id also be here for another ARTPOP / ACT II - cuz its her best album so far)

Edited by LadyLuca