Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Imagine an album with Dolly Parton + Fleetwood Mac influences :cryga:

literally the Joanne for her own self :firega: I can definitely see her going this direction where she talks about her mental health in a healthier manner where she doesn't call that side of herself a monster

Edited by Lady JarJar
she/her
  • Like 1

Papergangstuh
Just now, Butters Stotch said:

Manifesting at least one Gaga and Garibay song :vegas:

Garibay + BURNS + boys noize is my dream team.

• YAAAS 10

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, Freezie03 said:

Is it even confirmed she'll do songs for Joker 2? House of Gucci didn't have any new music for its soundtrack so I'm just wondering. 

Also, most realistically, if she starts filming in a few months, we likely won't get another studio album until 2026, maybe 2025 if we're lucky. Is it confirmed she'll start in a few months?

No, nothing is confirmed and most likely she won't make original songs for Joker (the musical thing will probably consist in a couple of numbers completely justified by the story itself), considering her schedule with Vegas etc. and her health, new music will most likely be out at the end of 2023 or in 2024

Butters Stotch

I wasn't expecting new music until after the release of Joker, but now I've realized that there's more than a year between the ending of filming and the actual release of the movie, so we have enough time for her to have a new era. I would love to see how her Joker role inspires her to make music and to see a more mature side of her that we haven't seen yet.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, Freezie03 said:

Is it even confirmed she'll do songs for Joker 2? House of Gucci didn't have any new music for its soundtrack so I'm just wondering. 

Also, most realistically, if she starts filming in a few months, we likely won't get another studio album until 2026, maybe 2025 if we're lucky. Is it confirmed she'll start in a few months?

Actually, the movie is set to be released on October 2024, so if they begin filming by the end of this year, and thinking that it could take up to 3 months (I think it's usually less, HOG was filmed faster than that), that leaves her with almost one year and a half to make music and release an album. Obviously it's up to her, but I do think that there's time. We shouldn't forget she wants to be a mother too, so we'll never know, but a gay can dream.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 6

Robo Ga

I think the next album has a huge chance to be self titled: like “GAGA” or something like that. I think it will be a huge project, with some of the biggest producers and with major cinematic influences, perhaps even other movie-makers working on the project.

For the genre, I’m thinking stadium rock with hyper pop influences and maybe even monologues or spoken word poetry as interludes between songs. I am picturing also more “cinematic” type visuals production wise, like the HMH video, except with high-fashion and more acting.

I can also see this being more of a concept album, with lots of storytelling. She will make an album that is sonically ambitious and conceptually unique. 

As a side note, one thing I would LOVE for the next era: A series of live performances for YouTube. She could also make these into Tiktok-formatted videos to bring the “music video” into the modern arena of popular consumption. 

đŸ€–âšĄïž
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4

OMonster
1 hour ago, Papergangstuh said:

I’m bringing my comment over here because I have more evidence:

I'm throwing in my theory/guess in.

The album title or a song written for LG7 will have the word MOON in it.

The evidence I'm submitting:

1. She closed Jazz & Piano in Vegas with Fly Me To the Moon (before the Encore of New York, New York).

2. She's been mentioning the moon at some (all?) of her Chromatica shows. She did it in DC. They even pasted it over her face on the big screens during the piano segment.

3. In the Los Angeles show she mentioned that "big full moon" during the piano segment or whatever AND THE SKY WAS 100% overcast and you couldn't see the moon at all. And this is the show that was recorded professionally. Teasing during a (potential) commercial release that will be available to the general public? HMMM!

4. She responded on twitter to some twinks at last nights Miami show about eating at Dennys. Their tweet? Mentioned the moon! 🌙 

The Beat Media GIF by MSNBC

Bookmark me, I know I'm right. The girls in 2023/2024 will be SHAKING looking back on this comment.

This is actually really interesting because I came here to say that I think LG7 might have a 'Mother Nature' theme to it, which would certainly align with references to the moon. 

I think this because:

1. There were rumours the original Chromatica Ball concept revolved around nature and the jungle. The headpiece she wears during the piano segment was apparently designed for that. This suggests that Gaga is at least still interested in exploring the concept of nature in her work. There were also rumours from La Maison Gaga that TCB outfits were originally much more outrageous and 'creature-like'. We also had confirmation from a designer that a new 'living dress' was in the works, which would again align with the theme of nature. This makes me think this concept might've been paused for now but will be re-used for LG7.

2. Gaga has long explored nature in her work but hasn't ever fully fleshed out the concept. Maybe she'll finally do that with LG7. Here are some great examples of past references: 

lady-gaga-moss.jpg

artworks-000385522194-t4mdd6-t500x500.jp

Lady_Gaga_emoji004-780x665.jpg

3. And event recently at TCB, the 'Tamara' interlude feels like Gaga is 'Mother Nature':

Could Tamara be LG7's 'persona'? The name literally translates to 'palm tree' and is a "symbolic oriental name due to the beauty and fruitfulness of the tree". Again, another nature link. And the name of this interlude is very random but it must have some kind of meaning for Gaga to pick it. Maybe that meaning will become clearer later.

5. Chromatica tells Gaga's story of healing. When she's finally healed and fought her battles, she closes the album with 'Babylon', which starts with singing birds. Again, this reinforces the idea that Gaga was healed when she returned to 'nature'... her 'nature'. 

5. This might sound like a bit of a reach - and admittedly it is - but Gaga ending the Chromatica era holding roses might be quite symbolic too. It's almost as if she associates her own healing with nature in some way. She just ended the 'best tour of her life' in her healthiest state of mind and physicality with a photo of her holding roses:

Fc6n_d2WQAAYSM1?format=jpg&name=medium

6. We all know Gaga teases her albums/songs before they're released. She even did so for Chromatica, despite not feeling completely motivated or enthused by releasing another pop album. The moon references could very much be a hint at 'Mother Nature', as could this moment at TCB:

And she also deleted this tweet last night:

Fc63vmHXEAAg3Pj?format=jpg&name=large

What if 'Mother Nature' is actually the album title of LG7? It would make a lot of sense with 'Mother Monster' too. It would almost show her evolution from trying to own her demons to fully owning them now and becoming at one with what her true 'nature' is: a hybrid of 'Lady Gaga' and Stefani Germanotta. 

Also, this is a good example of the moon visuals being projected onto the screens at TCB:

Last night, Gaga also said that she cares about life again in a way that she hasn't for many, many years. What if LG7 explores this healing and new-found appreciation for life with metaphors about nature... the life that we're all surrounded by. Nature also symbolises peace, calmness and the life cycle. Nature is literally all about life, nurturing it, nourishing it... so it would make a lot of sense if she explored this theme on LG7 in some way. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 11
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Shook 3

Chesescake
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I'll I'll be your insideeeerrrrr

even just toooonight

2179a8e3617f8397fc6e40853465693a733d00cf

WE CAN FAKE AAAAANYTHING U WANT!!

joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

WE COULD BE TROLLERS, MELT THEM DOWN ALL NIGHT!

WE COULD BREAK ALL OF TRUST AND LOVE!

Edited by Chesescake
  • LMAO 4

Bloody Matt
6 minutes ago, OMonster said:

This is actually really interesting because I came here to say that I think LG7 might have a 'Mother Nature' theme to it, which would certainly align with references to the moon. 

I think this because:

1. There were rumours the original Chromatica Ball concept revolved around nature and the jungle. The headpiece she wears during the piano segment was apparently designed for that. This suggests that Gaga is at least still interested in exploring the concept of nature in her work. There were also rumours from La Maison Gaga that TCB outfits were originally much more outrageous and 'creature-like'. We also had confirmation from a designer that a new 'living dress' was in the works, which would again align with the theme of nature. This makes me think this concept might've been paused for now but will be re-used for LG7.

2. Gaga has long explored nature in her work but hasn't ever fully fleshed out the concept. Maybe she'll finally do that with LG7. Here are some great examples of past references: 

lady-gaga-moss.jpg

artworks-000385522194-t4mdd6-t500x500.jp

Lady_Gaga_emoji004-780x665.jpg

3. And event recently at TCB, the 'Tamara' interlude feels like Gaga is 'Mother Nature':

Could Tamara be LG7's 'persona'? The name literally translates to 'palm tree' and is a "symbolic oriental name due to the beauty and fruitfulness of the tree". Again, another nature link. And the name of this interlude is very random but it must have some kind of meaning for Gaga to pick it. Maybe that meaning will become clearer later.

5. Chromatica tells Gaga's story of healing. When she's finally healed and fought her battles, she closes the album with 'Babylon', which starts with singing birds. Again, this reinforces the idea that Gaga was healed when she returned to 'nature'... her 'nature'. 

5. This might sound like a bit of a reach - and admittedly it is - but Gaga ending the Chromatica era holding roses might be quite symbolic too. It's almost as if she associates her own healing with nature in some way. She just ended the 'best tour of her life' in her healthiest state of mind and physicality with a photo of her holding roses:

Fc6n_d2WQAAYSM1?format=jpg&name=medium

6. We all know Gaga teases her albums/songs before they're released. She even did so for Chromatica, despite not feeling completely motivated or enthused by releasing another pop album. The moon references could very much be a hint at 'Mother Nature', as could this moment at TCB:

And she also deleted this tweet last night:

Fc63vmHXEAAg3Pj?format=jpg&name=large

What if 'Mother Nature' is actually the album title of LG7? It would make a lot of sense with 'Mother Monster' too. It would almost show her evolution from trying to own her demons to fully owning them now and becoming at one with what her true 'nature' is: a hybrid of 'Lady Gaga' and Stefani Germanotta. 

Also, this is a good example of the moon visuals being projected onto the screens at TCB:

Last night, Gaga also said that she cares about life again in a way that she hasn't for many, many years. What if LG7 explores this healing and new-found appreciation for life with metaphors about nature... the life that we're all surrounded by. Nature also symbolises peace, calmness and the life cycle. Nature is literally all about life, nurturing it, nourishing it... so it would make a lot of sense if she explored this theme on LG7 in some way. 

You may be onto something. She's been mentioning 'nature' for quite some time now so it's clearly something that inspires her. The piano also follows that same theme.

• Like 2

i think there's a realistic release window between filming and the release of joker 2. the revamped pop vegas show could include new songs from the album, giving fans more reason to come to vegas

however it'll likely be a smaller contained era like chromatica was supposed to be with interloping between projects. she's been interloping projects for a while now so i think it's going to be her new norm

lets face it, a lot of promo is (unfortunatly) carried out online with playlisting and tiktok trends instead of little performances on all the evening tv slots

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

monketsharona
38 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I believe this might be similar to ARTPOP in the sense that there will be multiple major contributing producers. I have a feeling from her tour monologue that she's not super excited for BloodPop to dominate another album.

Don't know she showed her love to BloodPop a lot at SF and LA shows saying he helped her a lot to go through pain and get better. She's super grateful being his friend.

Wouldn't be that surprised if he's back tbh

That said I love the idea of handing songs to different producers. No ego just creating. That could also give her the opportunity not spending months in the studio with the exact same people. And not everyone can clear +6 months of his time unless they are working by distance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vicks said:

Why yall being so pessimistic... one Joker filming is over she will have lots of free time till joker release.. she can use this gap to start working on the new music... Gaga has never taken more than a 3 year gap between her studio albums..  chromatic was in 2020 so i predict a new album in fall 2023

I know, I didn't mean to be pessimistic. I just know that in between the filming for A Star Is Born and the release of the film, there was no music being released. then again, the enigma residency was being created, so it's not like she wasn't doing anything, so she could still create something. 

I just don't see a big gap being that unreleastic because of how much she's been getting into the filming industry lately, with A Star Is Born and House of Gucci. If Rihanna could go that long without releasing an album, there's no reason she couldn't either.