Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Starmie25

Here are my thoughts - 

* I think electronic/glam rock genre will play a big part in LG7, maybe a bit more on the wonky/euro side.

* DJWS and Boys Noize will show up

* The writing and themes will be a huge 180 from the last couple "healing" albums.

* Ultimately I'm excited and so glad Gaga is in a much healthier mindset these days when it comes to her art and creating again. LG7 will be one for the books I'm sure. 

Papergangstuh

I’m bringing my comment over here because I have more evidence:

I'm throwing in my theory/guess in.

The album title or a song written for LG7 will have the word MOON in it.

The evidence I'm submitting:

1. She closed Jazz & Piano in Vegas with Fly Me To the Moon (before the Encore of New York, New York).

2. She's been mentioning the moon at some (all?) of her Chromatica shows. She did it in DC. They even pasted it over her face on the big screens during the piano segment.

3. In the Los Angeles show she mentioned that "big full moon" during the piano segment or whatever AND THE SKY WAS 100% overcast and you couldn't see the moon at all. And this is the show that was recorded professionally. Teasing during a (potential) commercial release that will be available to the general public? HMMM!

4. She responded on twitter to some twinks at last nights Miami show about eating at Dennys. Their tweet? Mentioned the moon! 🌙 

The Beat Media GIF by MSNBC

Bookmark me, I know I'm right. The girls in 2023/2024 will be SHAKING looking back on this comment.

Edited by Papergangstuh
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 25

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, danbekim said:

We have Hold My Hand, now get ready for "In My Heart"

45 minutes ago, Alxjcgn said:

I feel like she could have been making a lot of music during the height of the pandemic when Chromatica had already come out and lockdowns were in place. She obviously has a lot of emotions about the pandemic, but I think Chromatica was pretty much done before all of that started. Maybe we'll get to hear that (if music from that time exists)? I think it would be cool if she kept up with the dark themes from the interludes in TCB

I think she was making music during the pandemic but I feel like that music will be the "original LG7". She's grown a lot mentally since that time, and I almost feel like everything will be more upbeat. 

• Like 4

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Here are my thoughts - 

* I think electronic/glam rock genre will play a big part in LG7, maybe a bit more on the wonky/euro side.

* DJWS and Boys Noize will show up

* The writing and themes will be a huge 180 from the last couple "healing" albums.

* Ultimately I'm excited and so glad Gaga is in a much healthier mindset these days when it comes to her art and creating again. LG7 will be one for the books I'm sure. 

Nothing against  DJWS but he admitted having some serious mindset issues the last few years involving addiction and psychological crisis. Do you really want her to be in this again ? 

I honestly want her to be surrounded by positive and heathly people in the studio the next time. No particular names in mind but, I just want her to save her current state of mind. She could do wonders in the studio being healthy. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

50 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I would love her to bring back the TFM / BTW producers back for this if she does.

But I wouldn't  mind a totally brand new team to be honest. I feel like she always love working with new people. 

A new team definitely.. but DJWS really gave us so many gems u know.. and she hasn't worked with him for a studio album since ARTPOP.. anyways we need to take a break now because LG7 is gonna be a long wait now.. till then we can enjoy the other releases like taylor, rihanna etc 

12 minutes ago, Vicks said:

A new team definitely.. but DJWS really gave us so many gems u know.. and she hasn't worked with him for a studio album since ARTPOP.. anyways we need to take a break now because LG7 is gonna be a long wait now.. till then we can enjoy the other releases like taylor, rihanna etc 

she worked with him for ASIB, The Cure and Joanne (piano version)

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Mother of Puppies
4 hours ago, DoctorScent said:

We're waiting for a new insiders that knows nothing but still get us hyped as always 🤣

I'll I'll be your insideeeerrrrr

even just toooonight

2179a8e3617f8397fc6e40853465693a733d00cf

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

1 hour ago, Freezie03 said:

Is it even confirmed she'll do songs for Joker 2? House of Gucci didn't have any new music for its soundtrack so I'm just wondering. 

Also, most realistically, if she starts filming in a few months, we likely won't get another studio album until 2026, maybe 2025 if we're lucky. Is it confirmed she'll start in a few months?

Why yall being so pessimistic... one Joker filming is over she will have lots of free time till joker release.. she can use this gap to start working on the new music... Gaga has never taken more than a 3 year gap between her studio albums..  chromatic was in 2020 so i predict a new album in fall 2023

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

But I wouldn't  mind a totally brand new team to be honest. I feel like she always love working with new people. 

I believe this might be similar to ARTPOP in the sense that there will be multiple major contributing producers. I have a feeling from her tour monologue that she's not super excited for BloodPop to dominate another album.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, Papergangstuh said:

I’m bringing my comment over here because I have more evidence:

I'm throwing in my theory/guess in.

The album title or a song written for LG7 will have the word MOON in it.

The evidence I'm submitting:

1. She closed Jazz & Piano in Vegas with Fly Me To the Moon (before the Encore of New York, New York).

2. She's been mentioning the moon at some (all?) of her Chromatica shows. She did it in DC. They even pasted it over her face on the big screens during the piano segment.

3. In the Los Angeles show she mentioned that "big full moon" during the piano segment or whatever AND THE SKY WAS 100% overcast and you couldn't see the moon at all. And this is the show that was recorded professionally. Teasing during a (potential) commercial release that will be available to the general public? HMMM!

4. She responded on twitter to some twinks at last nights Miami show about eating at Dennys. Their tweet? Mentioned the moon! 🌙 

The Beat Media GIF by MSNBC

Bookmark me, I know I'm right. The girls in 2023/2024 will be SHAKING looking back on this comment.

yaaaas gaga entering her stevie nicks witch era :vegas:

I'd actually live for an album with Fleetwood Mac influences... god it'd be good

she/her
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

1 minute ago, Lady JarJar said:

yaaaas gaga entering her stevie nicks witch era :vegas:

I'd actually live for an album with Fleetwood Mac influences... god it'd be good

Imagine an album with Dolly Parton + Fleetwood Mac influences :cryga:

Purr more, hiss less.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1