💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

theARTVampire

I don't think that she's going to do anything LG7 related till spring 2023..

She's now probably working on Joker's music as they have to get the songs ready for filming this winter. (Depending on how many musical scenes will be in the movie) 

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Meat said:

It’s so funny how we literally have zero clues about LG7. Like not even a sliver, not even a drop.

Yes because it doesn’t exist :trollga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Maxine Puth

Honestly I’m ok with waiting a while for a new original album if she wants to do side projects (music wise) 

Because she still has a Joker soundtrack to do (2024) and I’d like to hear a solo jazz album with songs from Vegas (maybe she can do a live recording). Also if she does a re release of ARTPOP next year with new songs that would be great too

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

I feel like she could have been making a lot of music during the height of the pandemic when Chromatica had already come out and lockdowns were in place. She obviously has a lot of emotions about the pandemic, but I think Chromatica was pretty much done before all of that started. Maybe we'll get to hear that (if music from that time exists)? I think it would be cool if she kept up with the dark themes from the interludes in TCB

• Like 1

Manifesting the return of DJWS this era.. Also Idk why yall want that pop rock **** when she already served all that during Joanne era with perfect illusion and diamond hearts... no more of that stuff... 

I want her to continue doing pure pop music for 2 more eras until she hits 40s and then can start venturing into new sounds.. 

Would love a mix of Born this way and ARTPOP for LG7 this time. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Vicks said:

Also please bring the synth pop genre back :ohwell:

I would love her to bring back the TFM / BTW producers back for this if she does.

But I wouldn't  mind a totally brand new team to be honest. I feel like she always love working with new people. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

My heart is telling me rock but my brain is telling me we're getting more jazz before we get anything else. Which would be wonderful 😍

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Is it even confirmed she'll do songs for Joker 2? House of Gucci didn't have any new music for its soundtrack so I'm just wondering. 

Also, most realistically, if she starts filming in a few months, we likely won't get another studio album until 2026, maybe 2025 if we're lucky. Is it confirmed she'll start in a few months?

• Thanks 1