'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Anderson123
6 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

Thread revival I guess
Saw this and posting to ask if this seems reliable or not

It doesn't sound reliable, especially not with this tweet I found:

That rock-disco sound theory sounds like the average prediction people make here about LG7 every day.

• Like 5

Space Cowboy

I just don't want her to feel or for her label to rush to put it out this year since the movie is due on next year, it's fine baby. Well miss you around but we have your catalog to bop to til the next time. I'm sure she has a few surprises up her sleeve this year, she almost always does during her non-album cycles. I'd be fine if it came out next year or even 2025.

• Love 2

sillynate

The gap between solo studio albums gets bigger each time 

TF - TFM = 1 year (2008-2009) 

TFM - BTW = 2 years (2009-2011) 

BTW - AP = 2 years (2011-2013) 

AP - Jo = 3 years (2013-2016) 

Jo - Ch = 4 years (2016-2020) 

so it only makes sense for 

Ch - LG7 = 5 years (2020-2025) 

obviously we stay fed with side projects between such as the Tony Albums and soundtracks 

• Sad 5

Starmie25

Why does everyone want Gaga to go traditional disco? She's done sub genres of disco more than enough. And y'all trashed her for "Perfect Illusion" and "Fashion!"

We need more electronic and Bollywood sonics.

Really hope Boys Noize returns too and maybe DJWS for just 2 tracks. He's got that flair.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

HeavyMetal Halcyon
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It doesn't sound reliable, especially not with this tweet I found:

That rock-disco sound theory sounds like the average prediction people make here about LG7 every day.

Well… Gaga did follow WetLeg on IG, and they’re very indie rock pop. So there could be some truth to it? But yea, overall not sure about it 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 3:10 PM, Ledi Gugu said:

Benjamin Rice said in an interview in the spring of 2021 that he was going to start a new project with Gaga. Then the fans thought about remixes and jazz, but he did not work on these albums, and the soundtrack to the joker was not in the plans. Most likely it was about the first stages of recording LG7. I can assume that the new album will be recorded in a home studio without famous producers.

Which interview was this I can't remember?

• Like 1

RichAssPiss

I really want her to just go her own way on this one. We don't need another apologetic dance record just because she's Lady Gaga. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ivy said:

Что это было за интервью, я не помню?

For "Texarkana", but now i cant find it, maybe cause it was a 2 years ago idk:messga:

• Love 1

TimotheeChalamet
10 hours ago, LunaUniverse said:

Thread revival I guess
Saw this and posting to ask if this seems reliable or not

Insiders don't exist 

• Like 1

Levine

I need something that sounds like (not exactly, I mean the genre) Escapism by Reye. A story telling song on a bad ass beat

If Gaga has LG7 ready she will be eager to release it and wants to share its concept with the world. She would never sit on a finished Album for years. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 3

Railing
10 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

Why does everyone want Gaga to go traditional disco? She's done sub genres of disco more than enough. And y'all trashed her for "Perfect Illusion" and "Fashion!"

Perfect Illusion was barely disco/funk, if at all, and Fashion! is a great song that only gets crapped on because it's a lot more chill and lowkey compared to literally anything else on that same album

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ledi Gugu said:

For "Texarkana", but now i cant find it, maybe cause it was a 2 years ago idk:messga:

I'll look for it!

Edit: I found it!

https://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/2021/apr/17/ben-rice-talks-gaga-grande-grammy-how-two-pop-supe/

And yes it says this near the end:

"In addition to Lady Gaga, Rice has been working with top company, such as Selena Gomez, Julia Michaels, JP Saxe, Lukas Nelson, Nick Jonas. Saxe is a newer artist, and he's worked with Michaels for a few years.

He's worked vocal production remotely and also done more writing and producing himself. "And also just gearing up for the next Gaga project," Rice said. If he's not working on such projects, he's at home with his kids and his wife, just like other folks."

Interesting... I mean could it be LG7? Would she already have picked who she was working with in 2021?

I'm a little excited thinking this could be:udidnt: 

Edited by Ivy
  • Like 2