Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Twitter: I love you little monsters, forever

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
4 minutes ago, pussycat said:

What happened ?

A storm forced her to stop the concert early. It was too risky.

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, pussycat said:

What happened ?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

danbekim

she is so sweet !! i really hope she doesn't think this is her fault. 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

The BPD Monster
1 hour ago, danbekim said:

she is so sweet !! i really hope she doesn't think this is her fault. 

It's just those shitty swifties and some of fake LMs that blames it on her. I know seeing those mean comments hurt her more than the actual cancelling of the show. 

ChicaSkas

Wow. She deleted a tweet with her true feelings? Because they pressured her? Disgusting twitter fans....

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Have u seen her live on insta after the show? It was so heartbreaking i hate to see her cry 😭

1,000% this. You know i used to be one of those people that rolled their eyes at our celeb obsessed society. I judged those who got tattoos and rolled my eyes at those who waited outside of hotels. I rolled my eyes and judged them until a tiny woman from nyc became my everything. Now i totally get it :pawsup: 

I dont think she ever intended for "us" to happen. She just wanted to make music but every night she would look out into the crowd and see a bunch of little "hers" staring back. They were so lost and so broken and so she created a "home" of sorts where they would never be told "youre too different. Too weird/ Too unique." She loved them with everything she had. 

Some say that "mama monster" was just a phase but the truth is shes mama monster every moment of every day. To her, we'll always be her little monsters no matter how old we get. No matter how many times we f*ck up, she'll always love us unconditionally and will always take us back. The bond between us isnt something that has an end. We're bonded for life until the last beat of her heart. 

Fun fact: the monster paw tattoo on her back is over her heart. Its her way of saying we'll always have her heart

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

The BPD Monster
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

1,000% this. You know i used to be one of those people that rolled their eyes at our celeb obsessed society. I judged those who got tattoos and rolled my eyes at those who waited outside of hotels. I rolled my eyes and judged them until a tiny woman from nyc became my everything. Now i totally get it :pawsup: 

I dont think she ever intended for "us" to happen. She just wanted to make music but every night she would look out into the crowd and see a bunch of little "hers" staring back. They were so lost and so broken and so she created a "home" of sorts where they would never be told "youre too different. Too weird/ Too unique." She loved them with everything she had. 

Some say that "mama monster" was just a phase but the truth is shes mama monster every moment of every day. To her, we'll always be her little monsters no matter how old we get. No matter how many times we f*ck up, she'll always love us unconditionally and will always take us back. The bond between us isnt something that has an end. We're bonded for life until the last beat of her heart. 

Fun fact: the monster paw tattoo on her back is over her heart. Its her way of saying we'll always have her heart

I got goosebumps reading this and my eyes are teary a bit. Gaga + Monsters in ❤️ forever 

Archived