💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga clears a messy fan

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Travis Scott --- the Astroworld disaster, November 5th, 2021. 

Despite the fans' pleas to security to stop the show, (as fans started passing out and falling into the crowd) he carried on the show anyway. Estimates of crowd size were between 50,000 and 80,000 fans (many rushed security and got in for free).

8 people died that night in the crowd and 2 more died in the hospital. The youngest was a 9 year old boy named Ezra. 

Now if God forbid lightening had hit that flooded floor last night and killed people, the outcome could have been potentially even WORSE than Astroworld as electricity travels through water and everyone with a foot in the flood would be electrocuted possibly instantly. She 1000% did the right thing. At least those fans are alive to complain the next day! But interestingly its folks who weren't there who are doing the most complaining. 

Explained it beautifully. If I could pin comments I’d pin this

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Discoshtick said:

Same honestly lmao I really can’t imagine her at any point in her career ever putting fans at risk if she felt there was genuine danger TBH. And AFAIK MTN shoot was only rain, not a full blown storm, so different thing completely. Rain is rain, but lightning like that is something else completely... idk why people think lightning is something to play with!!!?? Just look at any sports event policies held in on open roof stadiums - if there’s lightning play will be stopped 30 minutes at the least. A 9 year old kid in my hometown was killed last year by a lightning strike when he out was playing football in a park during a storm. Lighting isn’t anything to **** with. She made the right call 100%. 

Especially if there was water everywhere. Like disappointed? Sure but she did the right thing lol

This was my car last night. There is a difference between rain and a Florida storm with flooding and lightning like this

cool

14 hours ago, PartySick said:

God I love her.

Everyone at the show has zero hard feelings towards her so all these little rats chittering on stan twitter can sit in their irrelevancy while the adults appreciate what we got to experience together and move on feeling disappointed, yes, but also lighter and loved :pawsup:

Yea I was there it was incredible I was sad but we understood there was lightning near an open stadium 

elijahfan
13 hours ago, NATAH said:

why do people keep getting nostalgic for her behaviour during 2011ish? do they not remember what the end result of that behaviour was? 

her body had to literally break in order for her to get realistic about these things :saladga:

Not to mention she would never have put people's lives in danger 10 years ago, I don't know what this is all about. The only life she was putting on the line was her own, is this what the "fans" are being nostalgic over...? :awkney:

Wow, and in her V Magazine interview she talks about how she feels that much more connected to her art without having to suffer.

For people to dredge up those moments in her career where she was truly in pain as a dig at where she is and what she does now is so low :-/ 

Cameltoe Chariot

This toxic fanbase is pushing her further and further away from the stage when they pull sh*t like this. It's f*cking infuriating.

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

This toxic fanbase is pushing her further and further away from the stage when they pull sh*t like this. It's f*cking infuriating.

I agree 1000%. Its why she doesnt visit GGD publicly anymore

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

StarstruckIllusion
10 hours ago, Leoj305 said:

Yea I was there it was incredible I was sad but we understood there was lightning near an open stadium 

The only people I’m mad at are the executives who greenlit such a trash stadium design in such a severe weather-prone area. Cost cutting done wrong  

3 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The only people I’m mad at are the executives who greenlit such a trash stadium design in such a severe weather-prone area. Cost cutting done wrong  

It is Florida, sadly. :bradley:

Unless it's building built by Disney, I won't trust it. Cos Disney would make sure to oversee it themselves, that part of FL is like its own state/country. :diane:

After that horrible catastrophe in 2021 where apartment buildings collapsed in FL, I am being very suspicious that some of the newer buildings must have built with cutting cost in mind or built by cheap developer(s). And it was a luxe apartments too, so no one was spared. :triggered:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-condo-collapse-triggered-construction-building-next-door-lawsuit-claims/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick
On 9/18/2022 at 6:28 AM, RAMROD said:

This person might be a GGD member. :samanthac:

Because I searched his IG profile, and he is mutual with someone I followed. I only followed people from GGD on IG :triggered:

On 9/18/2022 at 6:31 AM, Lady JarJar said:

let's ban them :nails:

Find them! Deliver them to me and I'll deliver them to the great breakfast table in the sky :grr:

🖤

PartySick
18 hours ago, Leoj305 said:

I saw it strike those spires on the roof a couple times :messga:

🖤

sucker punch
On 9/18/2022 at 4:42 AM, HIM820 said:

Lol he keeps trying to say it’s just a joke now and “she’s my mother!”

girl you’ve been abandoned

i'm sorry but this comment cleared my depression LMFAO :bradley::air:

talk is cheap but costs a lot

Archived