life

Gaga clears a messy fan

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Idk. I mean, we were disappointed duh but still danced out of those doors after the show was declared over :laughga:

Literally nobody there was mad at Gaga. We didn't even groan when she said it was over, we cheered for her.

As I said, rats can stay silent :nails:

I paid close to $700 to be there with my grandma tonight in addition to a rental car and 8 hours of to-and-from road travel and I don't have a single iota of ill feelings towards Gaga for this.

I hope you and your grandma are safe :kara:

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

That unserious ass “grown” man acting like a lighting strike on the floor wouldn’t be the worst disaster since Ari’s Manchester tragedy lmaoo be ****ing fr I BEG

There could have been some extra crispy little monsters lol....but for real, i'm kind of frightened with how few seem to get (granted, it seems to be twt people being messy as usual and not actual people) science + safety. Like I thought water + electrical equipment + lightening = very bad was a universally understood thing....:cryga:

the funny thing is i could at least understand people being a bit annoyed at her not announcing a refund right away-though she could still do that-even if the show was 90% done. but no, they aren't annoyed about that, they're annoyed she'd didn't put them in danger of being electrocuted lol. and by 'them' I mean people on twt, not the actual fans who went who seem to understand...

Tom Nook

Do other fan bases react with this much toxicity like with The Weekend and Halsey when they had to cancel shows due to weather or cut shows really early :huh:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PartySick
Just now, Meat said:

I hope you and your grandma are safe :kara:

We are for now! We're sitting at a rest stop on I95 and I fear she's gonna ask me to take over :messga:

Driving on a slick, wet road in an unfamiliar car is not appealing :messga:

🖤

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, Tom Nook said:

Do other fan bases react with this much toxicity like with The Weekend and Halsey when they had to cancel shows due to weather or cut shows really early :huh:

Sort of, at least with the Weeknd, but monsters are especially toxic...I mostly stay of stan twt, but it's become very toxic and more about being nasty/getting likes-even if it involves being irrational-than anything else.

like i said tho, what's wild to me is the twitter stans were mad about her cutting the show a bit early. like there might legitimately be a reason to be a bit snide over her not offering a refund right away, even if most of the show had been completed, but they avoided that (sort of reasonable) complaint and went instead for getting angry over the weather and safety.

The people who actually went though don't seem annoyed.

PartySick
6 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

lol....but for real, i'm kind of frightened with how few seem to get (granted, it seems to be twt people being messy as usual and not actual people) science + safety.

I think the VAAAST majority of people understand her decision and are ok with this though :laughga:

I mean...there's people like me who had a total meltdown :yennefer: but it wasn't directed at Gaga :ladyhaha:

🖤

Wet Fire

Are some people that dumb to not understand that lightning strike can KILL people and damage electronic equipments :neyde:

Regina George

I can’t believe people are acting like this.. Straight up spoiled brat behaviour.. She did the right thing.

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I think the VAAAST majority of people understand her decision and are ok with this though :laughga:

I mean...there's people like me who had a total meltdown :yennefer: but it wasn't directed at Gaga :ladyhaha:

I hope you are feeling better hon!

why do people keep getting nostalgic for her behaviour during 2011ish? do they not remember what the end result of that behaviour was? 

her body had to literally break in order for her to get realistic about these things :saladga:

mother, what must i do?

Archived